🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 174.5 — 4/4/14 TWO CHARTED 113

Turn your lights off. Tonight we're charting in the dark. On this week's Two Charted, Howard and Stard, discover the wonder of electricity and the magic of Earwolf studio location number 3. Then, turn your lights back on so Howard can review the new Earwolf studios, break down his favorite summah songs, and tell a very NSFW story about a plumber snaking his drain. Don't miss this great Two Charted! Bobby Mcferrin makes an appearance to do the entire catalog of Led Zeppelin!

The Stard' v. Howard twooches are the best. Love these so much.

In regards to the LZ riff at the top of the show: I just wanted to say that I'd listen to you dudes talk about music (not necessarily the charts) all day. Something along the lines of what Howard did on Feral Audio with Jensen would be awesome. I'd happily pay a small subscription fee to listen to that, especially if it came with a DBS bundle...just saying.

I can get on board with the spider fear, but not the GOT dong fear. Brett's girlfriend is right. Fair is fair.

• Like 2

One of my all time favorite moments that I listen to repeatedly is John Daly's reactions to Future and Trey Songz on ep. 94. Amazing...starting at about the 9min mark. Its so many kinds of amazing.

• Like 1

Brett needs to just be the fill in KuKu already, this episode was amazing. I walked home drunk yesterday night and I put this on just for company and holy shit, it was amazing.

One of my all time favorite moments that I listen to repeatedly is John Daly's reactions to Future and Trey Songz on ep. 94. Amazing...starting at about the 9min mark. Its so many kinds of amazing.

I'm about to do this, it sounds amazing.

• Like 1

I love hearing Brett laugh at Howard in these episodes. I miss Ku, but it's fun to hear Stard and Howard go off on weird tangents.

Yeah thirding or maybe fourthing I can't count that Brett is a great guest for Two Charted

I just want to kick it with stard in real life. seems like a legit dude to have a beer with and talk tunes/audio tech/spiders/dongs.

maybe thrice charted can be a podcast where stard and Howard just talk about anything. even a thirty minute cast of that would kill.

Speaking of the Lee ep,which is one of my favs, I was new to the show when I first heard it and thought it was amazing. It wasn't until the end that I realized Lee was really Howie. It was like the usual suspects.

Speaking of Best-Ofs, the Chris Gethard episode 141 is awesome! The whole thing is great since Chris is a Jersey guy like Howard, but especially the parts where Howard has impure thoughts about Chris' arm.

Which episode is the Lee one?

• Like 2

It wasn't until the end that I realized Lee was really Howie. It was like the usual suspects.

what??? lol, just kidding :)

my all-time fave howie moment was when kulap asked him if he stays in touch with Zooey Deschanel after their Funny or Die video:

"we don't really keep in touch, but we DO...not keep in touch at all"

• Like 2

what??? lol, just kidding :)

my all-time fave howie moment was when kulap asked him if he stays in touch with Zooey Deschanel after their Funny or Die video:

"we don't really keep in touch, but we DO...not keep in touch at all"

hahaha just reading that made me laugh out loud for several minutes, definitely one of the funniest things.

what episode is that from?

hahaha just reading that made me laugh out loud for several minutes, definitely one of the funniest things.

what episode is that from?

i wish i knew! :( i think it's from spring/summah 2012?

Does anyone know which PFT appearance had Howard utter the classic phrase "Book is fiction?" That should be on the best of!