🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Tymo55

Terror Train

This movie is crazy! It's a 1980's horror movie that takes place on a train during a high school costume party that doesn't take place on Halloween. It stars Jamie Lee Curtis and David Copperfield. That's right, the magician. OH and did I mention that the killer spends a good chunk of this movie dressed as Groucho Marx and has a secret akin to everyone's favorite beach camp set slasher flick. There is so much to talk about here!

Here's the trailer:

I love this movie. I liked the idea that the killer would "take the identity" of his victims by stealing their costumes and that even though the viewer has a pretty good idea of who the killer is, it's still surprising to see how that person is revealed. That along with you just wanted to see these college kids get theirs because of how snooty they were or for the prank in the beginning of the film, which needs to be done for any good slasher.

The Youtube description for the trailer begins with "A college fraternity prank goes bad." Has there ever, in the history of anything, been a college fraternity prank that goes right? Even in Revenge of the Nerds, the nerds kinda commit rape and sexual harassment during the course of their shenanigans.*

The Lesson Here: Hey frats, let's show some restraint! Instead of pranks, how about you just read a nice, good book? Your campus library has very accommodating hours, as well as a large selection of both fiction and non-fiction.

*That course is, obviously, Shenanigans 401. It's part of a graduate program in Pranking.

• Like 1

The Youtube description for the trailer begins with "A college fraternity prank goes bad." Has there ever, in the history of anything, been a college fraternity prank that goes right? Even in Revenge of the Nerds, the nerds kinda commit rape and sexual harassment during the course of their shenanigans.*

The Lesson Here: Hey frats, let's show some restraint! Instead of pranks, how about you just read a nice, good book? Your campus library has very accommodating hours, as well as a large selection of both fiction and non-fiction.

*That course is, obviously, Shenanigans 401. It's part of a graduate program in Pranking.

Thank God Robot Chicken has covered this topic.

• Like 2

I want this movie on the show so badly. Seriously, if only for how amazingly creepy David Copperfield is within it.

Sign in to follow this