🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 27 — Joe Wengert, Our Close Friend

hi gototimsvlogdotnet, can you please speak on this video i just watched where you call me "not as funny as chanson"?

Sure I'll record something up tonight.

EDIT: It's here

• Like 5

really digging the forum content this week (the vlog and podcast the musical). when the time comes, i will be auditioning for the part of agata (because i'm a baritone, and i'm saucier than a friggin' flatizza!).

Thanks! PS there a glitch in tumblr right now so some of the pages don't work but if any singer/actor/creative types wanna help me make this god damn thing, let me know. And yeah, you are definitely a frontrunner for Agata as long as your sax shredding skills are up to snuff in the audition.

• Like 3

Sure I'll record something up tonight.

Frankly, I'm not very cool or funny (but not in the way that being uncool and unfunny is both cool and funny). In fact, I'm really not a very nice person to be around and many people say on a daily basis how their lives would be measurably better if I was to die in a freak accident. Or was murdered. So you aren't alone.

Also, your video guilt trip made me feel some sort of compassion for you; but I have also been told my capacity for empathy is similar to that of a seagull. So take that how you will.

I also drown baby otters as a hobby.

...I need to stop caring what other people think of the fake things I say about myself.

• Like 2

thanks for clarifying.

do you sleep on that table?

• Like 3

Thanks! PS there a glitch in tumblr right now so some of the pages don't work but if any singer/actor/creative types wanna help me make this god damn thing, let me know. And yeah, you are definitely a frontrunner for Agata as long as your sax shredding skills are up to snuff in the audition.

creative type, eh??

check my resume.

j62.gif

• Like 2

I told myself I wouldn't be upset if my question wasn't chosen this week. Turns out I'm only human.

Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting style: It's not your fault. It's not your fault. It's not your fault.

• Like 1

Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting style: It's not your fault. It's not your fault. It's not your fault.

When Sean and Hayes beat me I tell them to use the wrench, 'cause fuck them.

• Like 3

thanks for clarifying.

do you sleep on that table?

I'll make a vid to respond to that tonight.

• Like 2

So, I guess I will be the only one brave enough to address the caucasian elephant in the room:

Why wasn't Hayes allowed to sign the table?

Agata, did your last name use up all the rest of the ink in the pen?

So, I guess I will be the only one brave enough to address the caucasian elephant in the room:

Why wasn't Hayes allowed to sign the table?

Check out 12:43

I imagine that earwolf keeps meticulous files on everyone in this forum. Every post saved as an idea for a future podcast, movie script, etc. Every comment an audition. Every on air mention an interview.

In this scenario (and real life) I am a Don Draper type, infinitely complex, play by my own rules, unquantifiable talent. One day, when I least expect it, Sean and Hayes will approach me to be their prodigal writer.

Of course at this point, neither of them have even 'liked' one of my comments which is discouraging. It seems such a small gesture of acknowledgement just to reassure me that my words aren't disappearing at the speed of light into an insignificant oblivion. Before I start bussin' up I'd like to just say, you guys are rad but also fuck you guys.

end rant

• Like 3

I can speak on that since I wrote out that passage. The pen still was about half full after writing but has since run out 100%. But I was also just guessing how to spell her name, I don't think I got it right.

Also the wish for her success came true because Agata is now dating Chris Pine from Star Trek Movie.

• Like 4

I can speak on that since I wrote out that passage. The pen still was about half full after writing but has since run out 100%. But I was also just guessing how to spell her name, I don't think I got it right.

Also the wish for her success came true because Agata is now dating Chris Pine from Star Trek Movie.

No doubt she landed that man-piece after reading our stupid dope advice last week. Right on you agatamumbata. I dont want to say I told you so, buuuuut. I told you so. There. I said it.

• Like 2

ms agata, if you followed my advice last week, who were the ot her 99 interesting movie stars you tried to chat up?

and what do robots eat?

• Like 3

k3ymoJu.jpg

since gabe outted us, yes we are officially a couple. i'm really excited, and not just because i really like star wars.

• Like 11

such a cute couple :wub:

• Like 3

and he's so tall, what a dreamboat

• Like 2

Okay, so maybe I missed something or someone is really burying the lead here, but Tim, how did you come across this table? Were you assisting in the Earwolf move, or is it actually in your possession now? Should I have watched the video more completely to answer my own question?

Also, I was thinking of something we could do like this table for Sean and Hayes to show our appreciation. I was thinking we get one of those B&W notebooks like the one on the logo and we can do a mailing tree to all of the Bookheads on the forums and each sign it with a personalized message to the hosts. I am happy to get it started if anyone is interested. Email me: cameron.esq@gmail.com. Hopefully Sean and Hayes won't look at this forum and it will be a surprise. Or, if we all flake out then it won't hurt their feelings incredibly.

• Like 4

Okay, so maybe I missed something or someone is really burying the lead here, but Tim, how did you come across this table? Were you assisting in the Earwolf move, or is it actually in your possession now? Should I have watched the video more completely to answer my own question?

the table was put up to bid on ebay before the move.

http://www.avclub.com/article/earwolf-auctioning-its-signature-covered-table-202436

• Like 1

So, who got the real (much cooler) table since Tim clearly got suckered into buying a cheap knockoff?

IMG_4507.jpg

• Like 2

there were 2 tables. he got the one from the second studio.

So, who got the real (much cooler) table since Tim clearly got suckered into buying a cheap knockoff?

IMG_4507.jpg

The real table moved with Earwolf. I did get to touch it, though. You could see the imprints on the carpet below it from where the girls' knees were during all the HH recordings. Mine was present for I think one HH recording (Lamorne Morris).

• Like 3