🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 27 — Joe Wengert, Our Close Friend

I'm a real big Earwolf Dan too

• Like 5

Sorry guys, none of you will ever be the biggest Earwolf Dan.

danvankirk-300x300.png

• Like 7

So Colbert will don the Letterman jacket...does that mean that he is the Batman? or is the real Batman out there somewhere seething with rage, furiously throwing batarangs at a picture of colbert?

Matt Cameron the notebook idea is genius. Richard "the king" Petty lives only a couple of blocks away, Ill have him sign it as well. expect an email

showshowbro thanks for the lone 'like' on my last post it was encouraging

• Like 4

If any of you liked the show "Friday Night Likes" but were bothered by any continuity errors you can ask the main star Zach Gilford (the quarterback "Mat") about them or anything else here.

• Like 1

mr gilford, is caviar good? it looks gross but fancy people seem to like it and they dont serve it at burger king so ive never tried it

• Like 2

Zach, were you heartbroken that you didn't get the role of "John Conner" when you starred in Terminator 5?

• Like 1

Zach, you're in the upcoming movie, The Purge: Anarchy. Would you rather kill poor people or kill rich people? OR is it simply unfair to have to choose

• Like 4

what's up 'seven,' how many fish did you catch during the filming of 'the river why?'

did they stock a bunch of fish right before scenes?? or did they just hook them out of a bucket, plop them in the water and film you reel them in????

do you like fly fishing now??

you we're throwing some tight loops in that flick so props to you.

riggins probably would have caught more fish tho.

• Like 1

Dear Zach Gilford I loved you in the Hangover series of films what's Ken Jeong like in person?

• Like 2

Mr Gilford, who is the biggest prankster that you've ever worked with? Conventional wisdom would say that it'd be Johnny Knoxville when you worked on The Last Stand, but I have a sneaking suspicion that Michael K. Williams totally had everyone bussin' up on the set of The Purge: Anarchy.

Also, your last name sort of sounds like "gilf for," so, what is a gilf for?

• Like 3

zach, have you ever had to live in your car? what advice would you give somebody that has to do that in the near future?

• Like 7

I've missed the forums so much this week.

So mad I haven't been able to get on until fucking friday dude!

good postingsss guyssss and two girls.

my question:

Zach, why didn't you enter the boner zone when that blonde girl with the whip cream bikini offered herself to you?

see you guys this weekend!

• Like 5

Zach Gilford,

1.) Is Kathy Lee Gifford your mother? I get that the names are different, but the question stands.

2.) Do you like Hoda Kotb? She's great, right?

3.) You were in Friday Night Lights, so do you really know how to play soccer or did you have to learn for the show? I assume it's about soccer, I've never seen it.

4.) What was it like being in Bridge on the River Kwai, widely regarded as one of the greatest films of all time? Do you think you'll ever have the opportunity to be in another film that's equally great; like a Medea movie or something?

5.) Google says you're 5'8". You seem taller. Just saying.

6.) When you're in the funny zone, does that also get you in the boner zone or are they mutually exclusive?

7.) What was it like interviewing Obama considering you're a devoted member of the Tea Party?

• Like 4

GILF, if you could choose one type of aircraft, why would it be and who?

• Like 6

good postingsss guyssss and two girls.

Ah crap, someone taught a snake how to use the internet! hahahah

haha, just kidding, I know that technology doesn't exist yet.

• Like 10

Zach how do I keep my basement from flooding

• Like 6

Zach, what kinds of coping mechanisms did you have to employ in order to be able to get through an average work day having to act opposite the worst actress in human history, Aimee Teegarden? I would blow my brains out with clear eyes and a full heart after 5 minutes of that, nevermind 5 years.

...I'm assuming my question won't get asked because (a) it's rude, and ( B) I'm late to the game. No connies! (consequences)

• Like 5

sidenote: if you try to put parentheses around the letter "b" you get that dinky smiley face with the shades. i just tried to edit it far too many times for my own comfort so I'm gonna leave it as is because once you spend more than 2 minutes of your time continuously trying to edit it to no avail and it's a friday night and you're fuckin livin' it up at home with a blind+deaf cat in your lap and eating a grapefruit that's way past the sell-by-date YOU JUST FUCKIN LEAVE IT AS IS LIKE A BALLER

• Like 13

...I'm assuming my question won't get asked because (a) it's rude, and ( B) I'm late to the game. No connies! B)

NO CONNIE BRITTONS???? HOW DARE YOU

( B))( b )( B))

• Like 3

I'm done with you, BRR. Came to bat for you on the Mantzoukas ep and this is what I get in return? BYE

• Like 5

i know what you mean frej one time i tried posting a youtube and it would not embed right, i must have edited that bad baby 15-20 times before it worked

• Like 6

I'm done with you, BRR. Came to bat for you on the Mantzoukas ep and this is what I get in return? BYE

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Did you guys know that theres a limit for the number of emoticons you can post at one time? Gabe must really hate smilies (and frownies). Anyway I know what it is but I wont tell. Hint: its def not the number I posted. Or one plus. Or one minus.

P.S. Frej Frej: I did that so you could copy and past it whenever you needed a lil ( b ) in your life. Jus tryin to help, yall

• Like 4

P.S. Frej Frej: I did that so you could copy and past it whenever you needed a lil ( b ) in your life. Jus tryin to help yall

K I'm warming up after this explanation. Still think that greggy is a more supportive friend than u tho, sry....

• Like 5

Zach, what is your favorite weekend getaway to jetset to?

• Like 2