🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 27 — Joe Wengert, Our Close Friend

Zach, do you think we'll get to 100 posts this week? I think we will. Would you call me a liar?

• Like 3

K I'm warming up after this explanation. Still think that greggy is a more supportive friend than u tho, sry....

brr is a good man, give him another chance imo

• Like 5

Zach, do you think we'll get to 100 posts this week? I think we will. Would you call me a liar?

I doubt that we will...looking kind of slow this week

In other news, Earwolf increased the undisclosed amount of likes so we can have even more likes (of an undisclosed bigger number)!!!

Time for me to finally unveil me new catchphrase for the occasion:

*ahem*

I like it

• Like 8

GILF, if you could choose one type of aircraft, why would it be and who?

Boeing 777-200LR

Like that's even a question anyone needs to ask... Guys, don't get me started on airplanes.

The Boeing 787-8 is also an acceptable (albeit terribly executed and horribly mismanaged [much like Boeing itself]) answer.

• Like 2

Hey Dear Zach, why do you throw around the pig skin when there are starving children in the world?

• Like 4

I get it, nobody wants their comedy gold stuck on the bottom of the page. I'll bite the bullet.

EDIT: My ability to count has been off lately, am I losing my most important super power?

• Like 2

[REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]

Did you guys know that theres a limit for the number of emoticons you can post at one time? Gabe must really hate smilies (and frownies). Anyway I know what it is but I wont tell. Hint: its def not the number I posted. Or one plus. Or one minus.

I'd love to set the emoticon limit to zero, but they tell me this will incite riots. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 8

This Gabe guy seems pretty powerful around here. I'm a lil' scurrd, no lie. Anyone have inside info on how to get in his good graces? I love using emoticons ironically so ppl will think I'm clever and adorable so that's prob already a strike against me. :unsure: :unsure:

• Like 3

Are ironic emoticons ironicons?

Follow up: are Iranian emoticons Iranicons?

• Like 2

Bonus follow up: Are deceptive emoticons Decepticons?

• Like 3

sidenote: if you try to put parentheses around the letter "b" you get that dinky smiley face with the shades. i just tried to edit it far too many times for my own comfort so I'm gonna leave it as is because once you spend more than 2 minutes of your time continuously trying to edit it to no avail and it's a friday night and you're fuckin livin' it up at home with a blind+deaf cat in your lap and eating a grapefruit that's way past the sell-by-date YOU JUST FUCKIN LEAVE IT AS IS LIKE A BALLER

I will just say... I love this.

• Like 2

YOU GUYS!

The Challenge Free Agents!

That is all.

• Like 3

LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! LIKE!

• Like 2

Frejona Apple: I have a question. Yous a Swede right? Did you hear that Amy Poehler's new show Welcome to Sweden got picked up for a second season in Sweden before premiering in the U.S.? That's cool right, because you like jokes and Sweden? Did you use your connections to see this show before us? Why didn't you tell us about it? I'm not mad, just disappointed?

• Like 4

Is a slot machine that pays out often called a slut machine?

• Like 3

Zach, recently my fish tank has been experiencing a red algae bloom. What tips do you have for me to help get the water healthy again? Before you ask, its a Fluval Spec 5 gallon tank with freshwater fishies.

• Like 5

Frejona Apple: I have a question. Yous a Swede right? Did you hear that Amy Poehler's new show Welcome to Sweden got picked up for a second season in Sweden before premiering in the U.S.? That's cool right, because you like jokes and Sweden? Did you use your connections to see this show before us? Why didn't you tell us about it? I'm not mad, just disappointed?

I'm a Swede, but currently living in the U.S. and haven't been in Sweden since September. Wikipedia tells me that wouldn't matter since the series premiered there a few weeks ago. I think this is the first time in history that something has been aired there before it's been aired in America... seriously, I grew up watching Bonanza thinking it was in real time (totally crushed on Little Joe btw, and Hoss was mah dude). I'm excited for this series! I'm guessing Poehler+Sweden= magic. Hopefully it won't perpetuate every fucking stereotype us Swedish women have to endure at the hands of ignorant American men (hint: they all relate to sex). <insert smiley face with cool ass shades here>

• Like 5

Zach, recently my fish tank has been experiencing a red algae bloom. What tips do you have for me to help get the water healthy again? Before you ask, its a Fluval Spec 5 gallon tank with freshwater fishies.

Ah, the red tide.

• Like 2

I'm a Swede, but currently living in the U.S. and haven't been in Sweden since September. Wikipedia tells me that wouldn't matter since the series premiered there a few weeks ago. I think this is the first time in history that something has been aired there before it's been aired in America... seriously, I grew up watching Bonanza thinking it was in real time (totally crushed on Little Joe btw, and Hoss was mah dude). I'm excited for this series! I'm guessing Poehler+Sweden= magic. Hopefully it won't perpetuate every fucking stereotype us Swedish women have to endure at the hands of ignorant American men (hint: they all relate to sex). <insert [REDACTED] here>

Some would say that Hoss was pretty fucking boss? Or still is if you live in Scandinavia-land I suppose. I'll stop.

• Like 3

STOP REDACTING MY SMILEYS YOU WEIRD PRUDE IT'S 2014 FOR CHRISSAKES I THOUGHT WE SETTLED THIS BRR

• Like 5

STOP REDACTING MY SMILEYS YOU WEIRD PRUDE IT'S 2014 FOR CHRISSAKES I THOUGHT WE SETTLED THIS BRR

THAT ONE WAS FOR GABE. IM SORRY, I DO APPRECIATE YOUR FEROCITY THO IN ALL CAPS. CAN I CALL YOU HOSS FROM NOW ON? B)

• Like 4

all this censorship on the earwolf forums is very troubling 2 me, because it sets up a slippy slope

you know who else censored people? the mcdonalds on stewart ave when they told me i had to turn my stero down in the drivethru, thats who

• Like 11

all this censorship on the earwolf forums is very troubling 2 me, because it sets up a slippy slope

you know who else censored people? the mcdonalds on stewart ave when they told me i had to turn my stero down in the drivethru, thats who

I woulda been pi$$ed 0ff!

• Like 2