🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 84.5 — Minisode 84.5

When does this episode get posted, this tuesday?

Yes this Tuesday. Two weeks later, a minisode, then another two weeks, regular episode.

• Like 3

This movie makes me feel like a terrible person. I think I may have laughed out loud every time someone died.

• Like 2

This movie is 2 hours and 20 minutes long? Seriously?

Why the fuck would Bruce Willis have agreed to do this schlocky, seemingly low-budget P.O.S. in 1994

Nice that they re-used the score from Hocus Pocus!

Why the fuck would Bruce Willis have agreed to do this schlocky, seemingly low-budget P.O.S. in 1994

Outside of the Die Hard sequels and Pulp Fiction, the early half of the 90's was rough for Bruno. His last 5 movies leading up to this one were: Hudson Hawk, Billy Bathgate, The Last Boy Scout, Death Becomes Her, and Striking Distance. Very up and down to say the least. OK, mostly down. The upswing in his career after this movie is amazing considering how bad it is. He absolutely killed it at the box office in the later half of the decade.

Outside of the Die Hard sequels and Pulp Fiction, the early half of the 90's was rough for Bruno. His last 5 movies leading up to this one were: Hudson Hawk, Billy Bathgate, The Last Boy Scout, Death Becomes Her, and Striking Distance. Very up and down to say the least. OK, mostly down. The upswing in his career after this movie is amazing considering how bad it is. He absolutely killed it at the box office in the later half of the decade.

I definitely agree that it was a big lull in his career, but this one must have had the budget of a TV movie .

I am shocked he had to sink THIS low.

As a psychologist, it's totally okay to share confidential information about a patient with other patients on a frequent basis, right? Thought so!

In the words of a great woman, this movie was so upsetting.

• Like 2

Sometimes therapists will use vague details from unnamed patients to get other patients to relate. Worst psychologist in a movie goes to Dustin Hoffman in Sphere, where he divulges confidential patient material in front of said patient in a room with other people for the sole purpose of insulting her.

I'm only 5 minutes in so far. Opening right with giving a blowjob to a gun barrel. Then the wonderful camera work when the woman jumps out the window. They tried to get creative showing her from below by having her lying on a clear surface. She landed on the world's strongest skylight? Nope, she's lying on the street! Oozing Pantone 185 blood.

Stop me if you've heard this one. Bruce Willis lives in New York and flies to L.A. because of woman troubles, gets driven from the airport by a wacky minority character to attend a gathering of drug addict yuppies.

• Like 2