🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 128 — Toothbrush Tommy

Andy Daly, Dan Lippert, and Will McLaughlin get heated at an all you can eat restaurant, use the expert toothbrush services of a man named Toothbrush Tommy, and find out that teens are actually Oompa Loompas on this week’s improv4humans with Matt Besser! They’ll also create a new supernatural TV show, deal with a kid who plays games by his own rules, and explore a day in the life of a very famous hand model. Make sure to get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Thank you Matt Besser, for giving me a little bit of my Thursday Andy Daly fix! It makes the withdrawal a little easier to take.

• Like 4

Ahh! Will's back! I've been wondering when he'd return, as his last appearance was absolutely legendary. I've never been less upset to be unable to sleep at 4:30 am!

• Like 1

Dan should donate some of his hair to Will.

Well im done with wanting anything in life ever again..Andy daly yelling slugworth! was pretty much a dream come true! fantastic episode great line up!

i want a rock and roll goat

In a just and fair world, Plorking would be trending on Twitter right now.

I loved the cop sirens on Sunset Blvd contributing to not one but two scenes, especially because the second time occurred right after Matt was able to incorporate the Facebook line he mentioned on last week's ep. ^_^

im a aggressive rock and roll goat irl

• Like 1

Andy Daly has been amazing every time he's been on this show, starting way back with one of my all-time favorite scenes "Multi-Referee". I can't wait to hear this one.

• Like 2

I loved the cop sirens on Sunset Blvd contributing to not one but two scenes, especially because the second time occurred right after Matt was able to incorporate the Facebook line he mentioned on last week's ep. ^_^

Absolutely. RIP Earwolf Studios 2.

Man, this was soooo good. The rock 'n' roll goat scene was incredible. And of course, only Andy Daly's brain could give birth to a direction as hilariously twisted as "I'll see if I can come up with the skull of a child of your size."

I really hope Andy revisits Tommy Toothbrush at some point.

If Dan was referencing Frank Zappa/Terry Bozzio during the hand model bit, then I tip my hat to him.

And yes, it's been far too long since Will was on.

• Like 2

I listened to it again. Loved that Matt called back to the last episode with that Social Network quote he apparently loves but can never remember.

• Like 1

I really hope Andy revisits Tommy Toothbrush at some point.

If Dan was referencing Frank Zappa/Terry Bozzio during the hand model bit, then I tip my hat to him.

And yes, it's been far too long since Will was on.

Thats what I thought of too. What album is that on where Terry's doing a bit about how bad his hands hurt every night and he sounds like he's going to cry? Maybe one of the You Cant Do That On Stage Anymore albums?

• Like 1

Thats what I thought of too. What album is that on where Terry's doing a bit about how bad his hands hurt every night and he sounds like he's going to cry? Maybe one of the You Cant Do That On Stage Anymore albums?

It was originally from the Baby Snakes movie, but he inserted the clip as a lead in to the track Hands With a Hammer on YCDTOSA vol 3.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this