🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

Welcome to the Summah Section

A lovely chartist and Summah-entusiast requested that we have a place to talk about all the joys of Summah even when it's non-Summah.

So go summah crazy y'all!

• Like 5

Guest Lauren

Makin it happen! Thanks, Earwolf.

Guest Josh

Oh heck yeah. This dumb cold weather is getting way dumb.

I can't wait until I can have a Summah. Nothing puts me in a better mood than being able to go outside in just a t-shirt and shorts.

Guest alekgv

I like pretending that Summah starts with Daylight Saving Time and ends when we go back to Standard Time.

Thanks, Shannon. I love this section and I appreciate your help! Summah!

Summah is almost in full bloom, the water temps are still a little on the uncomfortable side:

Can anyone tell me the name of the Swimmin' Hole app Howard mentioned?

by the way guys this is a whole sub forum so please create as many topics as you want for summah songs, threads, cat pictures whateva

ALSO YOU CAN MAKE POLLS!

Got my Summah Beer!

Local microbrewy, Absolution, is less than a mile from my home. Great craft beers... nice to have a local summah beerah!

AbsolutionMarch_4325.jpg

(sorry about the large pic)

Happy unnofficial, official start of the Summah! Hope everyone had a great one : )

• Like 1

Took my daughter to the beach yesterday. It was a good trip to day beach:

14644325911_f3f910b7b2_c.jpg

• Like 2

It's been a while, but after today, I feel like I've officially had a Summah. I've spent most of the day having a Salem Summah, went to the beach and wore non-government pants and a HAS t-shirt, saw some seagulls and she-gulls (even unintentionally shared a drink with one who may or may not have been named Charles), soaked up some negative ions, and let Poseidon tickle up to my knees (though it was too cold to lose my swimginity). Topped it off with some Night Boat, which seems like the next best thing to Night Beach.

Oh, and here's where it gets really verruckt - I couldn't go because we already had plans, but the local movie theater had a special one-night-only screening of JAWS! And there's a street like a block away from it called Howard St.!

• Like 2

It's still Summah in Florida, went to the beach yesterday, only had one guy fuckbotch my day. The rest was gravy.

Beautiful day, caught three nice size mullet with one throw of my casting net:

15169154176_c2f9ddb765_z.jpg

15192195295_3bcffdd46a_z.jpg

Sign in to follow this