🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 28 — Zach Gilford, Our Close Friend

The Hollywood Handbook guys start off with some tips on how to pitch a movie in the segment "Pitch Perfectly", with topics like writing yourself into scripts and classic beach pranks. Then ZACH GILFORD from Friday Night Lights shows up to complain about how annoying film crews are, the dynamics of working with your wife, and the Popcorn Gallery is back again to ask more important questions about Taylor Swift and starving children.

• Like 5

Zach was an awesome guest.

I'll be praying for Sean tonight just like back in the day when before every class in high school I had to pray for things like the JV field hockey team to win their game and for there to be enough pizza left over for the second lunch block since the first lunch block always took fuckin 6 slices for each dumbass kid or whatever. Any other Catholic high school alums out there? And did your teachers force everyone to yell out prayer requests for group prayer before calculus class could begin? Anyway, glad Hayes kept the ep on the up n' up and didn't let Sean drag everything they've built down into the gutter with him. I also don't think it's appropriate for Sean to fuck the popcorn container that contains all of the questions that we in the gallery spent minutes trying to formulate. If his penis touched my question so help me god..!!

• Like 10

I love when Sean and Hayes think up funny version of celebrity names which is why I was cracking up so hard when they kept mispronouncing Sharlene Woody's name

• Like 5

I'm caught the pass. (!)

• Like 11

:wub:

i'm crushin' too hard to write funny good jokes right now.

that was a great chapter.

• Like 3

Jeez, I thought that these guys were movie men, but for some reason, the know so much about footballs, and not just movie footballs. What's next, are we gonna find out that the know real samurai sword moves and not just fake stuff like kannu raves?

• Like 4

I'm really glad they got to my question on this one. This was the perfect guest for it.

It seems like every week the boys are getting even more open about their personal views on the important topics (religion, politics, war(s), microphones, focus, engineer Sam, hair, football vs acting, sexual attraction, sexual disgust, sexual apathy, and war, for examples). Really edgy stuff. Scary.

• Like 7

This was a great episode. I feel like I learned so much about movies, small movies (TV) and football while bussin' my whole sh** up the whole time.

• Like 2

love this ep. so funny and fun

and im really glad my question was answered thank you based god

edit: Can we seriously table all that religion talk? I mean.. I think we all remember what all that filth and gutter talk did to the RSS. Don't wanna see HH cancelled for putting up a picture of Slimer in place of the prophet Muhammad.

• Like 7

i just want 2 clarify that only christianity has caused all these deathmurders, pick another good religion like scientology and you will see that other religions dont cause wars or bad things to ever happen

• Like 8

i just want 2 clarify that only christianity has caused all these deathmurders, pick another good religion like scientology and you will see that other religions dont cause wars or bad things to ever happen

Mm yeah or a really good one like Buddhism I really like meditation and sometimes I can even control my body so well I think I can overcome anything when I'm in my meditation chamber.

• Like 1

not that im a scientologist, im still saving up

• Like 2

Mm yeah or a really good one like Buddhism I really like meditation and sometimes I can even control my body so well I think I can overcome anything when I'm in my meditation chamber.

Also there's the really good Earf-worshipping religions that don't even have names where you go out to the forest at night and be a druid or a wizard or a paladin and celebrate the sabbats and shit

Wow what a great look into the non-comedy side of Hollywood! Thanks Hayes and Sean for giving us all these scoops this week! Zach G was a great guest and he even had me bussin' up at some points! Serious actors CAN be funny too! What a treat!

p.s. Please Sean, don't bring up your crazy Atheist ramblings onto the podcast again. Maybe take that to WTF with Mack Marron, No place for it here.

p.p.s. Engineer Sam, please stop disrupting the show and shame on you for not editing out Sean's atheist rant even when Hayes specifically told you to mark it so you could edit it out later. -5 for you.

• Like 5

sorry we forgot to tell anyone to suck these this week cuz they had never had zatch gilford. guess I will do it here

Topics? How about nosepicks, like what you do instead of getting good guests. You know what to do

• Like 12

Topics? How about nosepicks, like what you do instead of getting good guests. You know what to do

Thank you for contacting our Earwolf customer support forum. We noticed that you're looking for Topics. You can find that show by clicking on the following link:

http://www.earwolf.com/show/topics/

You can also subscribe to the show using iTunes or by using this url in your RSS feed "http://rss.earwolf.com/topics"

We hope this resolved your issue. Please contact agata@earwolf.com or gelmania@earwolf.com if you wish to escalate this issue to second level support.

• Like 7

This episode was incredible... Loved it, loved the beach pranks, the bazongas, the fingering robot! What does a fingering robot even look like? Wait no, that is actually a real thing.

Also the george Lucas bit with Sean is on the best of Improv for humans vol. 4.

It's my favorite.

• Like 4

nocturnal emotions? more like nocturnal slomotions, not fast enough har mar, gonna have to get up superstar early to book fresh guests

• Like 2

Zach was an awesome guest.

Any other Catholic high school alums out there? And did your teachers force everyone to yell out prayer requests for group prayer before calculus class could begin?

I had to go to catholic school for 8 years of my life, which is probably why I'm not a catholic now. It basically taught me that like every fucking war was started by religion and shit.

I do remember actually praying to god for a girl to like me in like 4th grade. I wanted her to like me and not the kid she was "going out" with.

• Like 3

U Talkin U2 To Me? Hmm, how bout U Fuckin Too Stupid To Book Guests

• Like 11

Thank you for contacting our Earwolf customer support forum. We noticed that you're looking for U Talkin U2 To Me.

Oops I just abandoned my bit.

Please contact gelmania@earwolf.com if you wish to have him on the show, like I've been saying since day fricking one.

• Like 5

fu*ked up

• Like 5

I'm sorry... did you see Zach Gilford on their guest list? Didn't think so.