🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 28 — Zach Gilford, Our Close Friend

Jordan, Ive heard you speak on 'high phantom density' before, what does that mean? Do you believe in ghosts? if so, which ghostbuster would you be?

• Like 1

Jordan, whenever I google an actress it often suggests "feet" along with their names. I don't get down with tootsies, so I don't think its just me. Do you think that there's an online movement of foot fetishists who have ALREADY infiltrated Hollywood?

• Like 3

do you find that sometimes when you're trying to nose-wheelie it's actually easier to think of it as just a backwards regular wheelie??

are you still selling those bitchin mix tapes??

• Like 1

Sweet Chord Jord, why does Bryan Singer rape teenage boys? (Need answers pretty soon... in a youtube comments battle, tryna wreck some chump named XxJackoSling4xX)

• Like 1

do you find that sometimes when you're trying to nose-wheelie it's actually easier to think of it as just a backwards regular wheelie??

I clicked on both of the links in your profile hoping to hear about Kevin Garnett...

• Like 1

Jordon, What was it like to work with friend and Cincinnati local/ambassador Andre Hyland on the daily habit?

Thanks guys

• Like 1

Once again I think I missed the cutoff to ask questions so this one isn't for JM but rather for the Hollywood Heads:

Fuck Marry Kill: Engineer Edition

Engineer Brett

Engineer Cody

Engineer Sam

My F is obviously Engineer Sam because he rides a motorcycle, but I'm still undecided on my M and K. Will take the weekend to think about it.

• Like 9

• Like 1

Once again I think I missed the cutoff to ask questions so this one isn't for JM but rather for the Hollywood Heads:

Engineer Brett

Engineer Cody

Engineer Sam

My F is obviously Engineer Sam because he rides a motorcycle, but I'm still undecided on my M and K. Will take the weekend to think about it.

Marry Brett, kill Cody. Never has there been an easier question.

• Like 10

i saw the oculus today, that mirror fuk*en pissed me off!!

• Like 6

Engineer Brett

Engineer Cody

Engineer Sam

I don't really know enough about any of them to make a big decision like this. I could really only answer confidently if I'd spent time living with them, so maybe a better question for me is FMK my mom, my dad, and my brother. F my brother, obviously, 'cuz he's very attractive (and married which only makes it hotter lol I'm so bad), M my mom 'cuz she's a giving person and I can tell she cares about me a lot, K my dad because he has a bit of an attitude problem.

• Like 12

I don't really know enough about any of them to make a big decision like this. I could really only answer confidently if I'd spent time living with them, so maybe a better question for me is FMK my mom, my dad, and my brother. F my brother, obviously, 'cuz he's very attractive (and married which only makes it hotter lol I'm so bad), M my mom 'cuz she's a giving person and I can tell she cares about me a lot, K my dad because he has a bit of an attitude problem.

lol

• Like 7

Am I the only one that remembers engineer Frank??

I was always kinda unclear on the rules of this game. If you choose to marry a person, do you still get to F -- like once you're married, like maybe after work once in a while would be nice. Or like if we're just hanging out and not really doing anything that might be a good time. And maybe if you pretended to be into it a little more we wouldn't fight so much.

• Like 1

well in movies a lot of times it seems like married people dont make sex very much but IRL married people seem to bone down on the reg

since this is on HH forum probably better go by movie rules

• Like 6

F my brother, obviously, 'cuz he's very attractive (and married which only makes it hotter lol I'm so bad),

Your brother sounds perfect on paper but that always ends up backfiring so just be careful giving your heart away. Just watchin out for u gurl! lylas :)

• Like 4

Engineer Brett

Engineer Cody

Engineer Sam

Obvi marry Brett. He's the head engineer. He's their boss. He has that money to buy you the things you need. Also I think his voice is a little bit better sounding. Also he's a magician in a band.

• Like 3

I fucked my brother and trust me that is a path you don't want to go down on.

• Like 6

Engineer Brett

Engineer Cody

Engineer Sam

Prolly kill them all

• Like 2

if everyone wants to fuck their brother and everyone wants to kill Engineer Cody, then Cody's brother must get rowdy as hell at family reunions

- a famous logic argument from Lewis Carroll

• Like 4

• you guys are a bunch of durty burds
  • just figured out how to bullet format my posts
  • hope you pervs are ready for lists on lists on lists

• Like 5

I learned how to do spoilers check it out

I'm a ghost

Fucking awesome. I mean it's like

• a total surprise so it's super funny you kno?

But also,

• toooooo freakin scary Andy.

You totes got me on that one!

P.S. Andy, I can play the

• git-fiddle
  • mad mando
  • and burly banjo.

Also, I can act up a storm so let me know how I can help with musical dawg.

• Like 3

Fucking awesome. I mean it's like

• a total surprise so it's super funny you kno?

But also,

• toooooo freakin scary Andy.

You totes got me on that one!

P.S. Andy, I can play the

• git-fiddle
  • mad mando
  • and burly banjo.

Also, I can act up a storm so let me know how I can help with musical dawg.

Hell yeah, I'll get back to you soon, thanks! Happy Halloween

• Like 2

I learned how to do spoilers check it out

I'm a ghost

what the fuck man.. what the fuck. my mom was in the room... that's effed up

• Like 5