🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 71 — Dwarves vs. Man Rats

If your audience is listening closely enough to pick out game mechanic flaws you've got the hook deep.

Like the hook in El Ryan's leg?

• Like 1

Does anyone else think that Gerry/Sir Richard isn't dead? I thought with the heavenlike way he went out that he might be resurrected by Bahamut and return to the group at a later date. Maybe that's just wishful thinking though.

Listen to the end of his parting episode again. I would think the whole having his deity tell him " you your time on stage is done, and that this time you're not going back like last time" pretty severely puts a kink in that theory.

So it occurs to me: do they still even give a shit about Glinishmore? I mean, Mildred might, as she's got some morals...but the rest are either impulsive narcissists, or actively evil.

I have a suspicion that Damien isn't actually evil. He may turn out to be some variety of neutral. I don't have much to back this up, other than his actions so far can be viewed either way (at least from a Lawful Good perspective) and his spells seem to be twinned (e.g., Detect Evil and Detect Good.)

Of course, I'm not even sure they're using the old 2D alignment system, so...

• Like 1

I have a suspicion that Damien isn't actually evil. He may turn out to be some variety of neutral. I don't have much to back this up, other than his actions so far can be viewed either way (at least from a Lawful Good perspective) and his spells seem to be twinned (e.g., Detect Evil and Detect Good.)

Of course, I'm not even sure they're using the old 2D alignment system, so...

He's as evil as Amarth Amon was good.

Anyone notice how weak the 4 sided die sounds when rolled in the tower?

Also, anyone notice the die that do the least damage in D&D do the most damage when you step on them barefooted in the middle of the night on the wat to the bathroom?

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this