🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 29 — Jordan Morris, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes start off with a segment called Critically Ashamed, where they discuss the critical reception of the TV version of Fargo. Then, fellow podcast host on a rival network JORDAN MORRIS comes to the studio to talk with the guys about being a nerd, Demolition Man, fucked up childhoods, and being comedy. Then, the Popcorn Gallery is back again with more hard topics like All About Steve, Jesse Thorn, live shows, Criss Angel, and finally the gang delves into their fucked up mind caverns.

• Like 4

one time I was being podcast but they got rid of reality shows on tv so now they don't do that podcast anymore

• Like 9

I got a little comedy before I listened to this episode. Fuck man, it was pretty good.

• Like 2

Critically Ashamed was a fantastic segment and i love it when H+S do close reading criticism of TV shows. It was also good when Mr. Morris showed up and talked.

• Like 1

Critically Ashamed was a fantastic segment and i love it when H+S do close reading criticism of TV shows. It was also good when Mr. Morris showed up and talked.

what other parts did you like?

• Like 6

Personally I liked when they said a bunch of jokes and then said my name.

Also Sean I'm a little worried about your friend Mark. I'm not gonna say those new Popcorn Gallery drops scared me because they didn't but he seems almost as twisted as you guys and we all know that's pretty f-ing twisted but I'm not sure if he has an outlet for his craziness like you guys do with movies and TVs.

• Like 8

Very good show, definitely enjoyed the parts where they said my name. Other names, uh, not so much, guys!!!

Although I think there is a problem with Earwolf's RSS feeds. I got my pro version come through OK, but I think I've also been receiving the pro versions of all the other episodes too? Don't want anyone to get in trouble for this blunder, but seriously, why even pay the so-called engineers if this is the kind of sloppy work they do?

• Like 4

what other parts did you like?

The theme song is still good.

can you guys talked more about how deep sean's v is in the photos. he's having a rough day (hurt his hand)

• Like 13

can you guys talked more about how deep sean's v is in the photos. he's having a rough day (hurt his hand)

you can tell him "clemdog, way to accent the deep v with a heavy pair of sunglassys. Heavy so you know they're real"

• Like 3

I don't know about Sean's deep V, but I'm very familiar with Sean's mom's deep V, if you know what I mean.

(Sorry guys, no offense meant, but I have a rather sharp wit! All meant in good fun and I hope I didn't offend anyone!)

• Like 5

It's almost like he was designed by some divine being to have juuuuust the right amount of chest hair poking out of the bottom of his deep v

• Like 3

you can tell him "clemdog, way to accent the deep v with a heavy pair of sunglassys. Heavy so you know they're real"

Heavy Is For Real

• Like 5

That V's so deep Mos Def is rapping about it.

• Like 3

Seans V is so deep he pulls his dick through it to pee like a dong sling.

• Like 7

i wish i had heard this episode way back when before i became a arson :c

jordan "the funny one" morris was p good

• Like 5

That V is so deep my girlfriend is gonna repost it to instagram.

• Like 3

Did Sean hurt his podcasting hand or was it the other one? I hope he can still do the show next week

• Like 6

i havent gotten this excited about a V since The Mighty DUcks

• Like 6

I hope he didn't injure his hand hitting too many buttons on Call To Duty Ghost

(that's one of the new video games for all you jocks)

• Like 2

That V was so deep they couldn't even fit an affliction logo on that shirt

Can we just do this for the rest of the day?

• Like 1

a v so deep it allowed us to see his burly chesthairs

• Like 3