🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 29 — Jordan Morris, Our Close Friend

yes, its everything since then i have a problem with

• Like 4

Glad I'm not the only person who likes video games..SOMETIMES IT FEELS LIKE I AM!

I remember one day after a really hard day of school when the jocks were calling me geeko and dweebazoid, I was looking at my Sega genesis (AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO REMEMBERS THOSE?!) controller and my dad's zippo lighter and I thought....."Maybe I should be arson." But then I popped in my trusty friend Earthworm Jim and watched some Coach afterwords and knew I didn't have to be arson. I could be nerd and I could be comedy and everything would be okay.

• Like 2

I heard that if you don't remember everything from when you were baby it's because you're either blocking out something very dark and scary that happened or your dad was just blowin tons of L smoke in your face.

• Like 4

Sean's V is so deep people are calling it Space 9

• Like 2

Sean's V is so deep director James Cameron is driving a submarine to the bottom to make a movie about it or something

• Like 4

Sean's V is so deep just looking at it made my ears pop.

OR

Sean's V is so deep there are giant squids down there.

I help. Mama, I help.

• Like 6

that v is for the vendetta between seans shirt and shades

or its a subtle way for him to protest this friggin bullshit capitalist govt that tries to jam a fairy tale religion down our throats so that we are indoctrinated into an easily controlled society fuckshitpiss

• Like 7

or its a subtle way for him to protest this friggin bullshit capitalist govt that tries to jam a fairy tale religion down our throats so that we are indoctrinated into an easily controlled society fuckshitpiss

yeah, i mean we got the earwolf forum likes number up, now we need to work on those fat cats who make washington a circus

• Like 8

yeah, i mean we got the earwolf forum likes number up, now we need to work on those fat cats who make washington a circus

I heard that when the circus was traveling the country a few hundred years ago and they were going to every city and state and when they were at washington when they were leaving washington DC they forgot to bring the clowns with them so the clowns just stayed.

• Like 2

I heard that when the circus was traveling the country a few hundred years ago and they were going to every city and state and when they were at washington when they were leaving washington DC they forgot to bring the clowns with them so the clowns just stayed.

Sorry just re-read this and it might not have been clear: What I mean to say is that when a lot time ago there was this circus (a big party that travels and is fun) going around the USA to a bunch of different cities and states. At some point, this circus stopped in Washington DC for a spell, and they set up rides, games, clowns, &c. Then, when they were ready to pack up and leave, the rides, games, &c. all got on the bus but the clowns didn't (late, didn't want to, idk) and so they just stayed in Washington DC permamently. These people are the Senate, and the President, and probably the Pope?

• Like 4

how would they still be alive after 200 years??

• Like 1

So they were in D.C... for a spell? I'm just not getting it... were they clowns or wizards, man?

• Like 2

OK guys sorry I'm having some serious trouble getting through to you. Let me try to rephrase the whole situation:

So a while ago (like literally hundreds of years) there was this circus (a circus is like a traveling party with rides and clowns and games and ring-toss and carnies etc.) and it was traveling around the whole country... even to as far as foreign places like California (at the time this was foreign, whereas currently California is a member one of the 50 US states of the USA). This circus stopped at some point in Washington DC (might have been a city or a swamp by then... look it up!) and they stopped there and set up shop and the ring-toss guy set up his ring-toss game and all sorts of locals were having fun trying to toss some rings onto some bottles (I think they didn't have plastic yet). Well anyway it came time to leave--as this was a traveling circus they didn't stay anywhere permanently so they had to go it wasn't that they didn't like DC however the clowns really liked DC (or maybe they were just in the bathroom or something when the bus left...? Not totally clear on this part it doesn't make much sense) but anyway so they stayed and sort of started to live there. And them (or their ancestors) are now the current day "Gods" of the average blue-collor Joe, like Congressman or even Congresswoman, or Senators, or even President Obama! Also the Pope was from a similar situation in Rome (except they eat Pasta Poh-moh-door-oh over there instead of our burgers).

OK was that better?

• Like 6

shon's vee tee is soo deep that it makes tee vees seem shallow (yet another reason he doesn't have one).

shon's vee is so deep that malaysian flight 370 goes there for advice.

his holiness referred to shon as his vee-ness and sean said 'what, you mean my big ol dong???' and then they laughed about it.

shon's vee is soo deep that if it were a dish-pizza -- they'd have to rename deep-dish pizza and call it something more suited to the mediocrity of it's depth.

you guys are really really really funny this week, but you took all the good ones (except for the dish-pizza one, thanks for leaving that treasure for little old me).

• Like 8

OK guys sorry I'm having some serious trouble getting through to you. Let me try to rephrase the whole situation:

So a while ago (like literally hundreds of years) there was this circus (a circus is like a traveling party with rides and clowns and games and ring-toss and carnies etc.) and it was traveling around the whole country... even to as far as foreign places like California (at the time this was foreign, whereas currently California is a member one of the 50 US states of the USA). This circus stopped at some point in Washington DC (might have been a city or a swamp by then... look it up!) and they stopped there and set up shop and the ring-toss guy set up his ring-toss game and all sorts of locals were having fun trying to toss some rings onto some bottles (I think they didn't have plastic yet). Well anyway it came time to leave--as this was a traveling circus they didn't stay anywhere permanently so they had to go it wasn't that they didn't like DC however the clowns really liked DC (or maybe they were just in the bathroom or something when the bus left...? Not totally clear on this part it doesn't make much sense) but anyway so they stayed and sort of started to live there. And them (or their ancestors) are now the current day "Gods" of the average blue-collor Joe, like Congressman or even Congresswoman, or Senators, or even President Obama! Also the Pope was from a similar situation in Rome (except they eat Pasta Poh-moh-door-oh over there instead of our burgers).

OK was that better?

oh, i get it, yeah that all checks out

• Like 3

shon has a flying v so deep, it's actually a bass guitar.

• Like 5

v so deep that it made me cry & stare out a window for a few hours while it rained

this is a play on the meaning of deep that means "not superficial; profound; grave or serious; heartfelt or sincere."

i hope you all liked my unique, sort of twisted take on this joke. thanks, all.

• Like 8

I can't be the only one who thinks the V doesn't go deep enough - don't be afraid to show off those rock-hard abs!

• Like 6

confession time...I havent seen the pictures, my super funny v joke was based on previous comments. theyre not showing up. idk if my computer is fd up or if maybe engineer bill or steve or whatever just hates me. prob a sabotage

• Like 2

thanks BRR2 that is some serious bro cleveage.

its obvious that Sean is trying to seduce Hayes. That manscaping was done by a pro and his eyes are like slits

• Like 3