🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 29 — Jordan Morris, Our Close Friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwkdKfkncok

my favorite crystal is a doors cover band called crystal shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwkdKfkncok

god damn yes

• Like 1

In all seriousness I watched this movie last night called "Crystal Heart."

It rivals The Room in "so bad it's good" quality. It's about a ultra rich boy who lives in a bubble(its really a glass room) and he falls in love with this singer on TV. He becomes her pen pal and eventually invites her to meet him. They fall in love through the glass, but he can't leave the bubble. So his rich family attempts to invent a suit that will allow him to leave the bubble.. its awesome.

• Like 2

Scoop Troop.

check out this cool picture I took driving down the street the other day.

I'm pretty sure this is Rooney Mara and Cate Blanchett filming a movie in cincinnati.

I'm really fucking good at poporazziing!!!! totally got like a really good shot. shit yeah.

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

by the way Michael Bay of Pigs Crystal Heart is incredible. What is wrong with the bubble kid, why would they ever think he should take his shirt off...

• Like 6

What is wrong with the bubble kid, why would they ever think he should take his shirt off...

he should just go with a nice deep V, best of both worlds

• Like 7

Since no one's said it yet, I'll be the normcore dolt on the board (this week only tho) and say meth is my favorite crystal. I've heard you can lose a bunch of weight on that ish and the liberal media keeps telling me I have to get my disgusting figure into beach body shape so might have to give it a go! Hey burdrulz, is your cousin Jordy able to surf again yet? If so I'll have to give him a holler when I'm out there B)

Crystal "meh" imho.

• Like 3

[confidently striding from 'neath a waterfall, my perfect skin glinting in the Caribbean sun, my lustrous hair bouncing softly in the breeze] Billy Crystal

• Like 9

That V was so friggin BOSS it was donning a pair of shades. Nice touch. Are those Raymans?

• Like 6

my mongoose > my dyno

tho I had front and back pegs on the dyno, it just meant id have to bring a stupid poor friend whos parents didn't buy a bike for.

my mongoose > my dyno

tho I had front and back pegs on the dyno, it just meant id have to bring a stupid poor friend whos parents didn't buy a bike for.

I gotta treck road bike from 83.

I have a lil bmx jammer I don't really ride but around the neighborhood.

I actually did have a dyno with black mags when I was a kid. Before that shit was "cool' in 07

I have a GT chrome body with white mags but no brakes, brakes are for the unconfident

quick tip:dont have a bike? just chain togehter 2 unicycles

• Like 4

quick tip:dont have a bike? just chain togehter 2 unicycles

Or alternatively you can always get a tricycle and do a sickass wheelie everywhere you go. the stability of the third wheel might come in handy too if you wanna ride with a lady

• Like 2

AWWW DAMN!!! AN EXCELLENT TOPIC!!!!!!!

I missed out on all these bike tricks 'cause I was trout fishing in a gorge. Two days in a gorge with no cell service is pretty rough, but just think -- PEOPLE LIVE YEAR ROUND in that middle america corn town called Chicago.

WELLL......since nobody will read this i'm just gonna write what I WOULD have written if I were here.

I had a dyno too, but it got hit by an astroid.

It had a gyro, which REALLY added a lot of tricks to my arsenal.

Like this one trick called the spoon tummy where I would spin the handlebars around like 9 times while I was sitting on the bike eating dairy queen in a parking lot.

• Like 5

Like this one trick called the spoon tummy where I would spin the handlebars around like 9 times while I was sitting on the bike eating dairy queen in a parking lot.

lol

• Like 1