🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Bernard_Shakey

What's YOUR idea for a good music/ band discussion podcast? Mine is...

"It's Enowhiiiiiile" - A podcast dedicated exclusively to all things Brian Eno. We follow ole Sourpuss himself with a dazzling career of making good quality rock and roll uuuh music. We're talking Roxy Music, Coldplay, David Bowie, even you guessed it, U2!!

• Like 3

The star of 90s sitcom "All American Girl" talks Dio on "CHO-LY DIVER".

A Parks and Rec writer tackles ZZ Top on "Sharp Dressed Mande." Or, if he's unavailable, Call it "She's Got Leg(gero)s, She Knows How to Use Them."

Or, keep the Scotts on to discuss Van Halen on "You Talkin' OU812 To Me?"

CBB's Michael Jackson impersonator discusses Green Day and modern hip-hop on "Dookie Drakelock."

Maybe a show focused on the appreciation of fire-breathing, blood-spitting, facepaint-wearing '70s rock and roll: Lauren's Lapkus Army.

Bruce Vilanch and Bruce Bruce discuss Bruce Springsteen and call it Bruce and Bruce Bruce peruse Bruce.

Brody v Brody

Steven Brody Stevens discusses the music of former Distillers frontwoman Brody Dalle

He Thought Of Sklars

Randy and Jason review Blur's back catalogue

Nobody Does It Besser

Matt talks about his lifelong love of Carly Simon

This is honestly a serious thing I want to do:

My uncle is an enormous Bruce Springsteen fan, and so am I (though not as devout as my uncle, probably because he was in high school at pretty much THE TIME to be a Bruce Sprinsteen fan and to have songs like "Born to Run" define your life). So yeah, I'd love to do a Boss podcast with him. This is just a goofy thing that I would be ripping from Scott and Scott, but my uncle and I share both a first (John) and a last name... and my Dad's middle name is my first name and HIS first name is my uncle's middle name, so we could also have him on as a guest. It would be confusing and silly! What's even better is that my dad's family is from New Jersey, and what does the world need more than a bunch of Italians from New Jersey talking about how great Bruce Springsteen is?

The title of this podcast? "Johns Bond Jover Bruce Springsteen."

I am terrible.

• Like 1

This is honestly a serious thing I want to do:

My uncle is an enormous Bruce Springsteen fan, and so am I (though not as devout as my uncle, probably because he was in high school at pretty much THE TIME to be a Bruce Sprinsteen fan and to have songs like "Born to Run" define your life). So yeah, I'd love to do a Boss podcast with him. This is just a goofy thing that I would be ripping from Scott and Scott, but my uncle and I share both a first (John) and a last name... and my Dad's middle name is my first name and HIS first name is my uncle's middle name, so we could also have him on as a guest. It would be confusing and silly! What's even better is that my dad's family is from New Jersey, and what does the world need more than a bunch of Italians from New Jersey talking about how great Bruce Springsteen is?

The title of this podcast? "Johns Bond Jover Bruce Springsteen."

I am terrible.

This is the greatest

• Like 1

My idea is: Jon Hamm discusses the 60's classic rock/ blues band Canned Heat on

"Canned Hamm."

A Jon Hamm music podcast and it's NOT called Hamm Radio? For shame.

I'd like to see the guys from Don't Stop or We'll Die discuss Weezer's catalog.

I've posted these on other threads, but they really belong here.

The Smashing Tompkins

Rusht

New one!

Heidecker and Wood - Tim Heidecker and Davin Wood discuss the music of Heidecker and Wood.

Not music, but I'd like to see a podcast with Adam Scott and Jon Daly where they try to talk about golf. I think they could easily beat UTU2TM's number of 1 star reviews on iTunes from irate golf enthusiasts thinking they were going to hear from the PGA golfers Adam Scott and John Daly.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this