🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Memphish_Boognish

When is Affirmation Nation coming back?

I heard both Seth Morris say the Ducca podcast is coming back and on The Wolf Den Jeff Ulrich said to expect a Ducca announcement soon? Please tell me that the podcast is returning soon

I don't know if this means anything or not, but Seth was on @midnight last night, and Hardwick introduced him as "From the 'Affirmation Nation with Bob Ducca' podcast on Earwolf..." I mean, it's not like he doesn't have more recent and prominent credits to use.

I found that kind of odd, too. they could have mentioned Hotwives of Orlando (haven't watched it yet so I'm not sure if he has a character in more than one episode) or even Kroll Show... but I'm not gonna lie, it did make me want more Ducca.

somewhat related, as it happened in a different episode of @midnight that I had saved until today to watch, it was great to see Paul F. and Scott yell "technicality no down boo over" at each other during the credits... it was just too perfect to have been unplanned.

• Like 2

(haven't watched it yet so I'm not sure if he has a character in more than one episode)

He plays the husband of one of the main characters (Angela Kinsey), so I'd guess he's in it a lot.

At the end of today's Improv4Humans Seth said it's coming back soon. He's doing a beta ep at the end of this month and then it's coming back weekly starting in October

• Like 2

At the end of today's Improv4Humans Seth said it's coming back soon. He's doing a beta ep at the end of this month and then it's coming back weekly starting in October

So wait - a Womler podcast is coming. A Lauren Lapkus podcast is being recorded soon. AND Affirmation Nation is returning as well????

Christmas has come early!!!!

• Like 1

Goddamn right! I liked to shit my pants when I heard it on I4H, super stoked for whatever Lauren Lapkus has in the pipeline as well. Not familiar with Womler though, could just be because I'm missing a first name. I'm hoping for a new set of podcast pilots from Andy Daly, maybe next year, then I could die happy.

Not familiar with Womler though, could just be because I'm missing a first name.

Wompler as in Marissa Wompler, Scott's teenage intern on Comedy Bang Bang (who is played by the lovely Jessica St. Clair)

Seth Morris had mentioned that something was coming in late September. Does anyone know if the podcast is still due to be revived soon?

since the episodes are usually around 3-5 minutes, does this mean a sneak peek is going to be.... about 10 seconds?

regardless, I'm preparing my body for more Ducca... and it's exhilarating.

since the episodes are usually around 3-5 minutes, does this mean a sneak peek is going to be.... about 10 seconds?

regardless, I'm preparing my body for more Ducca... and it's exhilarating.

Well, if it's going to be weekly (see above), it will probably be a more standard podcast length.

Sign in to follow this