🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 30 — Little Esther, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes explain why Sean's voice sounds different this week, then are inspired by the great Beatles to take you through "A Day In the Life" of Alexander Payne. Then LITTLE ESTHER joins the boys for a discussion of who's pretending to be gay, being scared of the Internet, American Girl dolls, and the difference between offer-only and a holding deal.​

• Like 1

I didn't catch any of Sean's fucked-up S sounds so could anyone give me an precise time signiture where he shows it off, TIA.

• Like 1

That ending was terrifying. I'm really scared that Hayes had a stroke. Only way to explain his offer-only/holding deal confusion. I hope Earwolf is taking this seriously, and gets him some much needed medical attention. The same damn thing happened to Michael J. Fox back in the 80s, and we've all seen how that tragedy's unfolded.

• Like 3

Great to hear you guys on my favourite band of all time, The Beetles. When I heard you liked them I was like, "Uhhhmm. WIN."

In response to Rygel. I feel you on the Michael J. Fox comparison, but him developing Parson's Disease did have a flip side in that it produced buttloads of killer material on the Michael J. Fox show. But this Hayes situation is worrisome, for sure.

• Like 4

I don't understand, do we submit our questions for Lil' Esther now? And then you'll edit them in to the episode?

My question is: does she know her name is an anagram of "Settle Hitler", and why didn't she think we'd notice?

• Like 7

I think things here may not be exactly what they seem. What Hayes said might sound like an embarrassing flub to an average listener, but I have a theory about what really happened.

Agents and executives were literally beating down the door to buy the rights to Sean's hillbilly that almost says the r-word character, and Hayes wanted to help out his buddy escape quickly so he could maintain his artistic integrity (we all know Sean wouldn't sell out like that) so he created a distraction. But hey, that's just my own personal theory on what went down.

• Like 8

My fave Hayes joke of all time was when he re-interpreted the word "cagey" as the initials "K.G." He almost outdid himself this week when he said "Large Esther" sententiously and everyone else stepped over it. I cant pick a fave joke of Sean's as they all work together in concert and to provide any one joke with the context of the rest would be to falsify it.

I will say however that his "mortifying" comment was the realest he's been since that girl with one arm fell over. You guys should step out of your irony-shell sometime and talk more about what's true to you; how badly Hayes embarrassed himself just then.

Esther was good too.

• Like 8

I will say however that his "mortifying" comment was the realest he's been since that girl with one arm fell over. You guys should step out of your irony-shell sometime and talk more about what's true to you; how badly Hayes embarrassed himself just then.

Esther was good too.

I think you're right. He's probably gonna be in for some severe criticism from some courts, but he's just gonna have to go with the punches on this one.

By the way, everyone, I've been reading these forums for quite a while and only decided to start posting recently. I thought it's about time I showed my boys Sean and Hayes some support and say thanks for all the laughs, tips, and scoops over the last year and a half or so. (I think you're all very funny.)

• Like 12

Lol, can't believe you guys are falling for this. Hayes might as well be under a bridge tellin riddles cause he is TROLLING! Of course he knows what those things are that you guys keep saying. HAHA! You guys, come on... unless you're trolling me!!! LOL that would be nuts!

• Like 10

good guest segment this week

• Like 3

I agree with skiz electric light orchestra that you guys should be tru 2 u sometimes. I wanted to hear about Sean's tooth from his genuine whiny voice rather than his cool dude persona. I also was v upset when you mentioned The Voice in the beginning because some reality is just what this show show is missing. Can we get a reality show segment? Or a Sean and Hayes keep it real segment? It sounds stupid, but I miss you guys. Don't b mad @ me.

You make me come. You make me complete. You make me completely miserable.

• Like 8

You make me [redacted] You make me complete. You make me completely miserable.

Easy veebs! Save the durty talk for when sean brings back that fucking dope ass boss deep V.

• Like 2

I really appreciate the boys (and in this case lil esther) taking the time to explain to us every day Hollywood minutiae to those of us whom live in horseshit, dumb fucking, re-[DACTED] flyover states. Like, for example, I never even thought that the starlets and stars of the silver screen had to worry about making weight until Mrs. Esser brought it up, and then it's like, doi! of course!

But, Hollywood being what it is, they don't just work out and diet to make weight, no, they have Wayons every Tuesday. Imagine that, The entire Wayans family, from Damon to Keenen Ivory to Damon Jr., all there to encourage you and inspire you to shed those unsightly pounds. Hollywood! What a town!

• Like 7

Guys, Hayes obviously knows the difference between a Holding Deal and Offer Only. One of his go-to twisted jokes is saying the wrong thing when he knows what's right. Heck just about every week he pronounces Andy Kneis' last name incorrectly (like "niece") when he made a point of explaining that he knew the correct pronunciation (like "nice") during one of the call in episodes of RSS. And I'm dying laughing every time he does it! I think he should be applauded for not embarrassing the comedian by stopping and explaining comedy to her.

I'm more worried about Sean's health. I hope he hasn't gotten caught up in one of those hollywood surgery fads where you get the "un-essentials" removed to lose weight. The three T's -teeth, toes and thyroids. Sure he looks great now, but ten years down the road, people are going to be able to tell and it'll look super unnatural.

• Like 4

Something about that tooth 'story' is bugging me. There's something off about it and I think it's the rock hammer bit, but I can't put my finger on it. It's definitely not the movies part because that part is definitely a true part of the story. What do you guys think??

• Like 1

Wait a second, do you guys think maybe Sean talking about magic rocks last weekend was a clues? Like we were supposed to send our questions in by rubbing on lapis lazuli or some shit?

• Like 1

P.s. I fucking love you guys. And somehow, someway...I miss chance own a lil

Where did he go?

Something about that tooth 'story' is bugging me. There's something off about it and I think it's the rock hammer bit, but I can't put my finger on it. It's definitely not the movies part because that part is definitely a true part of the story. What do you guys think??

Honestly I don't know but I truly believe he should get a gold tooth to replace it. I happen to know for a fact that it's cheaper than porcelain or whatever the fuck they use that looks normal teef, and it looks way cool like Ludacris and mystical rappsting on the same song.

• Like 6

he should get a crystal put in there, maybe he would get super powers

• Like 8

DAE remember chanson? B) B) B) B) B)

• Like 3