🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 30 — Little Esther, Our Close Friend

Could you photoshop little vampiire fangs into his mouth so I can get some catchphrase action

• Like 4

post-90222-0-33102400-1398896608_thumb.jpg

I can't wait to get my mitts on this one...

• Like 1

Wow, what a treat at the end just for me, thanks for that Lil' Esther! And that was for me only and you can FORGET it if you think I'm going to spill the beans about Zachary Quinto!

• Like 4

Wow, what a treat at the end just for me, thanks for that Lil' Esther! And that was for me only and you can FORGET it if you think I'm going to spill the beans about Zachary Quinto!

lol what did she say something silly like "he's gay"?? lol im just kiddin man, sorry Zach!

• Like 2

Could you photoshop little vampiire fangs into his mouth so I can get some catchphrase action

Fine! I'll do it!

wyn27zJ.jpg

Too"th" scary

• Like 7

jeez that almost gave me a heart attack, take that kind of sick s**t back to 4chan please.

• Like 6

wyn27zJ.jpg

one, tooth, three, four!!!

FOUR OSCAR NOMINATIONS!!!!

Ahhhh Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!!

DEAR EVERYONE,

Be sure to congratulate skiezlo on the two-fer...

...i just missed the second pun the first time thru that iz all.

• Like 5

wyn27zJ.jpg

Geez louise. Please be mindful that I sometimes pop an Earwolf forums tab open at work, and the last thing that environment needs is my shrill yelps.

• Like 5

wyn27zJ.jpg

Come on man. I just about shit my pants looking at this. I thought the forums were safe, not a place that I have to see my boy Sean as a scary vampire or frankenstein monster or swamp things or some fucked up shit like that. Way too scary...can we ban skizleow?

• Like 1

Can you all stop quoting his post with the picture in it? Its made scrolling through this page into a nightmare circus mirror maze.

Besides, its kinda bullshit. Don't mean to call him out but this is how a real vampire's hair looks, gramps

twilight_pic_102.jpg

• Like 6

O my gentle jesus what have you done skizelo? when i finished the picture you requested, I go to post it and Im greeted by a monstrous amalgam of my tied for first hero and my worst fear! what the hell man?! I freak out, throw the computer out the window, and spend the night in a garlic field. patience man sheesh. Fortunately, I was able to retrieve the data. there weren't as many changes made as you might think

post-90222-0-43476900-1398980180_thumb.png

• Like 4

Fine! I'll do it!

wyn27zJ.jpg

Too"th" scary

tumblr_n4xq5uzAeX1s9x387o1_1280.jpg

• Like 7

BJ, one of your tweets recently said the following:

"I don't approve of Don Sterlings racism but I also don't want Magic Johnson showing up on my girlfriend's Instagram"

Care to explain?

• Like 2

Hey BJ you were nominated for a Prism award in 2009, but didn't win. Was it because you've spoken out against the NSA in the past? Speak on that.

questions for dj novak

Holy shit, are you serious? I don't have a question r2g, but maybe someone would like to co-write one with me? I'll start: Hey BJ, you went to an Ivy League school, do you think you're better than me?

Damn it, that didn't work. Let's try again.

Maybe we could mad lib it? BJ, you wrote a NOUN that was ADJECTIVE and it VERB WITH "ED" my whole shit up. How do you get into the ADJECTIVE NOUN?

• Like 8

Maybe we could mad lib it?

BJ, you wrote a an episode of The Mimby Project that was sexier than an Iggy Azalea music video and it busted my whole shit up. How do you get into the homeopathic healing crystals and pyramid therapy?

• Like 2

Can we double dip here and get some questions for Dave Thomas as well? SCTV, not Wendy's. But still do BJ. There's only been one we would even consider using so far for him (trying to inspire you$$$$)

You guys think Hayes liked the new Spider-Man? He saw it last night, but I can't tell how stoked he is about it.

• Like 9

Novak, you're coming off a quarterfinals loss at the Australian, and looking at a stacked field at the French. What was it like growing up in war-torn Serbia? How do you manage to keep it light, when your past is so tragic?

• Like 1

Dave Thomas: You were in the animated feelms Brother Bear and Brother Bear 2. Was it scary working with the bears?

Follow up, when did you decide that you wanted to stop selling Hamburgers and Frosty's and start working in Hollywood?

• Like 1

Hayes prolly loved Spidermen 2. Especially with Emma Stone! BABE ALERT BABE ALERT HUBBA HUBBA ME LIKEY! MMMM YES PLEASE! I'LL HAVE SECONDS WITH THAT!

• Like 8

Dave, you are a renown Hollywood lothario, second only to Warden Beatty in your woman-slaying exploits. Walk us through your fateful decision, reportedly made back on the set of Grace Under Fire, to never ever wear a condom.

• Like 2

BJ, would you ever consider writing an episode of The Americans? Keri Russell showed her entire keister on one episode, I bet you'd write some more episodes like that. Hook up your fellow bros, bro

• Like 2