🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 73 — Space Ship Attack

I too was starting to suspect the "stuck somewhere far away" explanation for Stargoyle. Which, if so, could be a great link between campaigns if they start a new one--what's to stop our new intrepid party from coming across the little guy?

I think Sark deserves a big round of applause for this campaign and for giving us the honour and delight of witnessing this epic story.

good-job.gif

• Like 2

For such a shitty DM, Sark was one hell of a good one. So inspiring, as any of us from the fan art thread can attest. Sad to see you go, Sark, but in the end you just raised the bar for Blaine! Thanks for all the work you put into making this fucking marvel of a podcast.

• Like 3

Somewhere, a Mildred clone has woken up, believing that she IS Mildred and has been left behind on a gas planet. I'd like to think that along with the search for Stargoyle, this would be a priority loose end. Perh aps. Trondoor would have more luck with her...

Sark is such an amazing storyteller, but I have zero doubts in Blaine's abilities. Dammit, I freaking love this show. Wednesday is my favorite day of the week now. Can't wait to see where this goes!

• Like 2

Bravo Sark! Thanks for the ride. Recently listened to all the episodes again, great stuff and so going to miss you.

But as everyone else has said, looking forward to seeing the new season with Blaine in control. All signs point to chaos haha.

While I'm stoked to hear that the adventures of Damien and friends might pick back up in the next few months, I also like a clean ending and I would love to get hear what happened to Stargoyle and the rest of the crew after the events in Glinishmore. I also REALLY wanted to hear Sark detail some of the avenues that didn't get explored. He talked about doing that a few times and I think that'd be awesome.

As understandible as it is, i can't help but to feel a little dissapointed at how it ended. But i guess if i had to wrap it up in 2 episodes, i couldn't have done much better. The baby thing was cool in hindsight, but as said here before, a monologue from count fuckfoot would have been more satisfying. Maybe we get some more closure in future episodes.

All bitching aside, i have never had any experience with D&D before this (besides the 80's cartoon) and i thoroughly enjoyed the shit out of this whole campaign. Can't wait what the next one holds.

• Like 2

Rockin'. I hate to see you leave the mic, Sark, but congratulations and best wishes! It's been a great ride, and I'm sure Blaine's gonna rock it from here. Hope you can find the time to get your game on again down the road!