🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 178.5 — 5/2/14 TWO CHARTED 117

The Kulap Chart is about to restart! Tune in to this week's Two Charted for a reunion of the ages; Howard, Kulap, and Stard are together again! On this week's episode we get a little insight as to how Howard sleeps, how he envisions the future, and what we should be expecting for the Summah rally. PLUS, Kulap spills about her trip to Laos, meeting her birth father, her current crazy living situation, and the state of her sweater puppies. Howard will be gone all next month so this is your chance to hear the duo together again for a while. Don't miss it! Also, please don't steal Howard's Goo Cruise idea.

"Any kind of ape. Chimps, whatever. You pet them on a jet ski? I bet they love it."

"I'll say 'that looks like a Gu signature'"

Where can I find Summah Summit info?

EDIT: N/M There's only one Summit, but the tour is called Road 2 Oddball Tour. In case anyone else was confused about that.

I know it's early, but I feel like I'll never get tired of Howard talking about 'gu's. When he said something like "Why do they like it so much?" (in reference to them riding jet skis), it was a sublime moment of his brain getting tricked into buying into its own insane fiction.

• Like 6

It's crazy to think just yesterday I'd swear 'goo is a racial slur and today I'm completely on board with it being short for orangutan

What is the name of the epic song played during the Kulap chart? I need to hear the whole thing...

"Common People", cover version by William Shatner (original version by Pulp).

I started sleeping with a t-shirt over my eyes in college because I couldn't afford drapes for the windows and I don't want something restrictive on me either. So don't worry Howard you're not the only one, and I still get shit for it too from everyone who finds out about it.

T-shirt sleep mask solidarity! There are literally dozens of us!

• Like 2

I know Laos isn't down with Shiva but in the ever popular "goo" (orangatang) tourism trade tourists won't know the dif. Beside you know Buddha and Shiva are tight!

ShivaFireGoo.gif

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this