🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JoshBolotsky

Anyone from NYC inspired by NP to start a new D&D group?

Haven't played D&D in a long time (i.e. since about freshman year of high school) - but listening over the past year and a half to Nerd Poker has really, really made me want to jump in again.

Anyone else? I'm based in NYC, Brooklyn specifically, but anywhere within the 5 boroughs should be doable. Also happy to join an ongoing game if someone will have me, but more hoping that folks can respond here if they're in a similar boat.

Haven't played D&D in a long time (i.e. since about freshman year of high school) - but listening over the past year and a half to Nerd Poker has really, really made me want to jump in again.

Anyone else? I'm based in NYC, Brooklyn specifically, but anywhere within the 5 boroughs should be doable. Also happy to join an ongoing game if someone will have me, but more hoping that folks can respond here if they're in a similar boat.

Hey there, any interest in starting a game over Roll20.net?

I DM for a weekly game via skype, works out fine. If anybody else is DMing and wants another player, let me know, I'd be all about playing.