🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 31 — Dave Thomas, Our Close Friend

Haha thanks. I'm glad my twisted, totes rando sensibility is finally appreciated by somebody.

Hey, it's like I say: If it ain't random, I ain't in the fandom.

• Like 8

i hate hockey

You know that scene in movies where the uncool kid finally realizes that the "cool kid" isn't very cool? Or the scene where the fan finally meets the famous person and realizes that they aren't cool? Yeah.

• Like 7

I feel like I haven't ingratiated myself into this community of handbook-heads enough to expect you guys to friend me on fb, but in time I will post mine and you can all marvel at how gd boring a guy can be.

Edit: the guy's me.

Edit 2: I was talking about me there.

• Like 4

super late on this but any of y'all can add me on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/agata.smie) or instagram/twitter (echo_mint) if you want. i only request that you "like" all my jokes and participate in any "would you rather" questions i post.

also thank you for honoring my 100+ comment request.

• Like 8

I didn't come here to make friends, I came here to win.

• Like 12

ok i admittedly like some things about hockey.

Yes, Dr. House is my favorite part about hockey as well. At the beginning of every game I'm like "It's lupus, isn't it? No wait... leprosy. Yeeaaah."

• Like 4

Once I met a couple guys from Sweden and they showed me a technique for doing a shot (college) and they got frustrated when people kept confusing Sweden with Switzerland. Overall a pretty cool day

Once I met a couple guys from Sweden and they showed me a technique for doing a shot (college) and they got frustrated when people kept confusing Sweden with Switzerland. Overall a pretty cool day

That happens a lot actually. Like this one time this guy who had a crush on me swung for the fences on my birthday and bought me a package of Swiss Miss and wrote "Just like the old country! :)" on it. I didn't say anything because I pretend I'm a nice person to most ppl but it was kinda awk at the time. Anyway, now he's married to an American Idol reject and posts daily Obamacare rants on FB and I live alone with my cat so overall everyone's doing pretty good now

• Like 10

i don't really like basketball hoop as much as hockey stick.

my ex girlfriend doesn't want me to watch soccer ball -- GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!!!

• Like 7

i don't really like basketball hoop as much as hockey stick.

my ex girlfriend doesn't want me to watch soccer ball -- GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!!!

I love this. Is this from your act?

• Like 1

we talk about sports sometimes on the radio show, but not really. this character was developed for the HH boards.

my standup is 80% prop comedy and 20% groaners. it's pretty horrible anti-comedy.

• Like 6

That happens a lot actually. Like this one time this guy who had a crush on me swung for the fences on my birthday and bought me a package of Swiss Miss and wrote "Just like the old country! :)" on it. I didn't say anything because I pretend I'm a nice person to most ppl but it was kinda awk at the time. Anyway, now he's married to an American Idol reject and posts daily Obamacare rants on FB and I live alone with my cat so overall everyone's doing pretty good now

So he's definitely not married to Taylor Hicks then.

• Like 8

So he's definitely not married to Taylor Hicks then.

lol

• Like 1

its good to winnow these things down, we will find this jerk in no time

• Like 4

Glad you KICKED her to the curb! It's funny because in soccer ball, you kick.

• Like 2

i just want 2 say we only have 1 more day for this thread but this weeks posting has been very strong, good work friends

• Like 8

I didn't come here to make friends, I came here to win.

At first I didnt want to know you ever but this just makes me want to be your friend more and i would like to submit an application, so let me state my case. firstly, i am a great friend to have. I carry now & laters candies on my person at all times and always enough to share with my bros. I am relatively hygienic and doctors tell me i have a perfect gait therefore my walking pace is complementary to most others' regardless of their height. I answer the phone by saying "alright" and as if thats not enough, my lil bro recently married a girl from Woking so were basically related already I could come visit your castle without the offending the royal family. While you think about it just know that I get you mate, no one else on this forum knows what its like to "read at university" or "go to hospital" the fact that were not friends is bollocks init? cheers!

Big powerfist of solidarity to all my current fb friends, no motley crew here. were a friggin troop of five star foxes and studly do rights. Im starting to think this forum is secretly a casting call for a new real world spinoff. please take no offense from my app to &roo I love you all its just that he is offer only and he has a cool accent.

btw andrew i am firmly against jaguar sharks eating my friends

edit: I vote that we change the 'like this' button to the 'fancy this' button

• Like 10

i just want 2 say we only have 1 more day for this thread but this weeks posting has been very strong, good work friends

I'm so proud of you guys. We really pulled it together and proved that we didn't need Chanson and Narnold anyway (RIP tho). We have a chance at breaking the HH world record, even.

• Like 2

Hey showshowbro we get it. You have a lot of exes and aren't single like the other 77% of us friggin losers. Rome wasn't built in a day or whatever so I'm choosing to take my time and listen to a lot of Beyonce rite now as I wait for H+S to dispense some more of their dating advice in a future ep. No rush guys but seriously tick tock lol I'm fuckin panicking over here (!!)

• Like 10

I went through and added everyone on facebook. Kinda upset some of you aren't on fb or didn't post your info for some other reason (cia???) but I guess we can just keep our friendship on the dl here in the forums.

• Like 8

I went through and added everyone on facebook. Kinda upset some of you aren't on fb or didn't post your info for some other reason (cia???) but I guess we can just keep our friendship on the dl here in the forums.

Just letting you guys know I'm no creep or whatever but I'm going to "like" everything that comes up on my feed by any of you. Even if it's bad stuff or if I don't like it.

• Like 7

Just letting you guys know I'm no creep or whatever but I'm going to "like" everything that comes up on my feed by any of you. Even if it's bad stuff or if I don't like it.

That makes me want to post more shit if I know I am guaranteed a like! That's risk free posting

Also are you cracking up to yourself all day because your name is Tim TREESe and you live near PALO Alto?

PS I should warn anyone friending me on facebook that I am not cool so please do not click on my web profile if you are expecting to look at a cool man

• Like 7

That makes me want to post more shit if I know I am guaranteed a like! That's risk free posting

Also are you cracking up to yourself all day because your name is Tim TREESe and you live near PALO Alto?

That's very funny! I didn't even know that's what "palo" meant! (but I am in Mountain View which is better and less pretentious than Palo Alto so it's also kind of not very funny at all).

Whenever you have a family reunion, do people constantly make the joke of saying "Hi, Kneis! Get it? Hineys! Like butts!" I would do that if I ever met your family (do let me know if you're coming to the Bay Area anytime soon).

• Like 1