🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 31 — Dave Thomas, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean weigh in on the Donald Sterling controversy with insights into their own relationship with him, privacy, and Shakespeare. Then, friend DAVE THOMAS comes by to reminisce with the boys on the old days, Bob Hope, SCTV, and the Chateau Marmont. Then, the Popcorn Gallery is back and they go into such fun topics as wearing condoms, bear safety, spooky skellingtons, Cheech, and more!

• Like 1

yesssssssssss

• Like 6

As someone who was a little on the fence about buying the pro version, let me tell you -- it is so worth it.

• Like 3

So much generosity and good feeling in the studio today - real H-wood Heroism

• Like 3

Here's a DVD extra behind the scenes from Dave's episode of Bones. Trigger warning: SPOOKY

5DVyCdP.gif

• Like 17

Sean really has some sort of death wish, and I'm not talking about the movie death wish! First he goes on that atheist rant a few weeks ago, and now he starts spreading incendiary rumors about Shakespeare! The Church of England is NOT going to be happy, and I wouldn't be surprised if the entire Earwolf network is shut down in the next week! We're all probably on some damn watch list because we listen to this show! Good luck, everyone, we're gonna need it.

• Like 4

Whoa did anyone notice that Hayes and Sean were both wearing all denim? Accident? Coordinated outfits? Tribute to the late, great Jay Leno? Maybe all of the above

Edit: Hayes' shirt may or may not be denim and I am willing to debate this point thank you PS good episode thank you

• Like 6

Were Hayes and Sean pandering and backpedaling this week? They are tight homies with Don Sterling and now they have a foreign person from the Canadian race.

International borders are just invisible lines and sometimes we even draw those lines around our own hearts. Not this time. Dave was a really great guest.

• Like 3

Pretty good ep, but guest's name was really boring. I prefer more weird name sort of stuff, Mantzoukas, etc.

• Like 5

Wow. What a great ep. I went through three Bic Cristals taking note of the scoops. It's a great pen, but I might just have to upgrade to something that's better equipped to handle this kind of insider goss!!!!

Edit: I'm so thankful Hayes and Sean had the gd balls to say what we're all thinking re: Donald Sterly. He said those things in the comfort of his own phone! This whole thing goes against everything the founding fathers stood for!! What's next?? The thought police? Are the thought police next? That's my too sense.

• Like 4

This was a very funny episode. I enjoyed it very much, thank you.

I did catch something though, Sean said he had his mother with him for 140 years or w/e. Now, as far as I know, the only things that can live that long are a) certain trees, B) turtles, or c) draculars.

So, I guess my question is-- is Master Splinter nice?

• Like 4

DId we even get an answer on if Hayes or Mr. Thomas listen to You Talking U2 to Me? What are they trying to hide?

DT may be the best guest so far, for my money.

• Like 6

wow this ep blew my socks away, best yet

• Like 2

I liked this guest very good very happy, no suffering. As far as the denim goes, Dave Thomas is Canadian royalty, only fair to wear tuxedo's around him. Donald Sterling Silver Fox is still out there and yea he may no longer be able to go to hoopster shot plays but he can still watch them on TV and let's face it, with all these different camera angles, HDTV, and DVRs, who really neds to go to the game anymore? It's like, okay, I paid 20 bucks for parking, 20 on gas, 20 on my first beer, 20 on a hotdog, if I spend 20 more bucks I've spent 100 dollars... Meanwhile, Don S is at home watching on a 80 incher (not magic johnsons penis) while his blaxican girlfriend is embezzling money from his back pocket while embezzling some sperm out of his penis hole with her mouth. GoT it?

• Like 7

When Dave said the least talented The Second City TV performer was "you're looking at him", I got startled because I had been looking at a picture of myself at the time. (The picture is from when I went through a haunted house after a meal and was still carrying two giant lamb shanks with me.) Thankfully the following conversation clarified he was talking about himself, and I got to have a good time again.

Funny episode! ^_^

• Like 8

Dave Thomas was the best guest yet, he was cracking my whole shit up the entire way through.

• Like 1

btw engineers are supposed to post wardrobe credits on all photos. i will speak with them. in the meantime you can ask about any pieces we've worn here.

• Like 10

in the meantime you can ask about any pieces we've worn here.

can you ask your wardrobe asst for a good website that tells me what European deep V sizes measure up to here in the US?

• Like 3

yeah thats a little fu*ked tbh

• Like 9

About the wardrobe, never got any details on those camo hats in the Shelby Ferrel ep... any info?

• Like 2

Camo hats were free promotion for our friend Mila's new line. She's sick of army guys getting all the good hats. Smart girl, and pretty too. She was on the 70s show or something. Not sure, but smart girl and great with hats.

• Like 10

everyone should have a talent they are good at, but when you find someone with 2 like being pretty and good with hats, then you know they are going to be a star

someday i will have a talent

• Like 6