🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 31 — Dave Thomas, Our Close Friend

freja, i'm curious to know who has friend requested you THUS far (since ur facebook is now ur signature) -- and if ur personal friends with sean and hayes yet??

I think like 5 or 6 ppl? I put it in my signature because 1) the google+ hangout thing never materialized (tho admittedly I joined the party like a few months too late so that's my b, and 2) I ain't no friggin chicken

No, I'm not friends with H+S. I'm not worthy!

• Like 5

gonna be super honest here guys, all of these skeletons are spookin me out and making me go doodie in my 501s

• Like 7

gonna be super honest here guys, but all of these skeletons are spookin me out and making me go doodie in my 501s

What that is?

• Like 2

But beware: I friended Shelby Fero months ago and she rejected me. So if you have sensitivity to FB Friend rejections from people you don't actually know, don't friend Shelby!

• Like 4

gonna be super honest here guys, but all of these skeletons are spookin me out and making me go doodie in my 501s

looks like you could use one of these

ZTImvKe.jpg

Edit: oh shit I swear I just posted a picture of a toilet and the ghost in the toilet appeared after I posted. Is it possible the Earwolf forums are... haurnted????

• Like 9

am I too late to be post numero one-hundo?

• Like 3

the importance of 100 is arbitrary, every post is a personal milestone for u to relish

• Like 9

today was a good day

Pz9DeN0.jpg

i'd like to think they made the decision together

• Like 10

I think like 5 or 6 ppl? I put it in my signature because 1) the google+ hangout thing never materialized (tho admittedly I joined the party like a few months too late so that's my b, and 2) I ain't no friggin chicken

addendum: 3) I mostly put my account in my signature in hopes that greggy would friend me and I could find out who/what kind of life-force he is b/c he downright fascinates me and I don't think he's that clown guy in the avatar

• Like 11

I'm really sorry guys, I made a deal with H+S that I would remain anonymous, or at least not directly reveal my true self. I just google'd "very hunky" to get this picture. However, I have left a series of clues spread amongst the forums and even a certain googledocs graph. If you connect the pieces you will find my true identity and maybe, jussst maybe, we can be friends.:) have a nice day ttyl

• Like 6

I'm really sorry guys, I made a deal with H+S that I would remain anonymous, or at least not directly reveal my true self. I just google'd "very hunky" to get this picture. However, I have left a series of clues spread amongst the forums and even a certain googledocs graph. If you connect the pieces you will find my true identity and maybe, jussst maybe, we can be friends. :) have a nice day ttyl

Sup KEVIN?

Won't give out your last name b/c my investigation skillz are 2intimidating4u and I don't want to ruin the fun for urryone else!

• Like 3

Thanks TIM(The Internet Master). I know recently a lot of personal information about yourself was released without your permission, so I really admire your respect for privacy even when it feels like the worlds not respecting your own.

• Like 1

addendum: 3) I mostly put my account in my signature in hopes that greggy would friend me and I could find out who/what kind of life-force he is b/c he downright fascinates me and I don't think he's that clown guy in the avatar

lol

• Like 4

I sent u a friend request.

I missed the google+ hangout too...me and the forums had a brief falling out after RSS ended...

I really think we should coordinate a time where we record a forums podcast. I'd be down to record it. I could just give everyone a number to call from a landline, and put you live 2 at a time. So everyone could either have their own segment -- or they could coordinate something with another forums member and co-host together..

For example -- Burdrulz could tell us about Jordy. Or like Andy Kneis could sing a song from his podcast musical. ETC. Maybe we do one big segment that we collab. on as a unit. Maybe a reverse popcorn gallery -- where Sean and Hayes submit questions and we each field one. IDK. You are the ideas people.

But if you wanted to do it -- I could make it happen and edit/upload it

maybe you need 15 posts in the bank to participate??

oh yeah and this is my FB i would love to read all of ur statuses all day. https://www.facebook.com/charles.redcorn.3

• Like 5

I sent u a friend request.

I missed the google+ hangout too...me and the forums had a brief falling out after RSS ended...

I really think we should coordinate a time where we record a forums podcast. I'd be down to record it. I could just give everyone a number to call from a landline, and put you live 2 at a time. So everyone could either have their own segment -- or they could coordinate something with another forums member and co-host together..

For example -- Burdrulz could tell us about Jordy. Or like Andy Kneis could sing a song from his podcast musical. ETC. Maybe we do one big segment that we collab. on as a unit. Maybe a reverse popcorn gallery -- where Sean and Hayes submit questions and we each field one. IDK. You are the ideas people.

But if you wanted to do it -- I could make it happen and edit/upload it

maybe you need 15 posts in the bank to participate??

oh yeah and this is my FB i would love to read all of ur statuses all day. https://www.facebook...arles.redcorn.3

You can also record and broadcast a Hangout with Hangouts on Air. I use it for my p-cast.

• Like 2

You can also record and broadcast a Hangout with Hangouts on Air. I use it for my p-cast.

Would everyone be live at the same time though?? I feel like it would sound chaotic if more than 5 ppl were live at a time. This way 2 people could be live (everyone would be listening) but we could also have side conversations off the air like "tim ur up next etc.."

I guess with google hangouts tho we could just type to each other to coordinate and ppl would just lay low when it's not their turn. Or just be mindful not to talk over chanson. Plus being able to see each other would help. It might sound a little better too. I'm in for the hangout if this is how it would work?? Would that work TIm????

• Like 2

Would everyone be live at the same time though?? I feel like it would sound chaotic if more than 5 ppl were live at a time. This way 2 people could be live (everyone would be listening) but we could also have side conversations off the air like "tim ur up next etc.."

I guess with google hangouts tho we could just type to each other to coordinate and ppl would just lay low when it's not their turn. Or just be mindful not to talk over chanson. Plus being able to see each other would help. It might sound a little better too. I'm in for the hangout if this is how it would work?? Would that work TIm????

The Owner of the Hangout can control who is in the Hangout at any time, plus muting anyone in the Hangout (or kicking them). 2-person conversations give me social anxiety though.

• Like 2

I want to hang out with you guys but I can't afford the air fare :(

Burdy, Two words...Bosporous Bridges. Look it up

I'm on this.

• Like 1

Anybody up???? Y'all have 90 minutes to ask a popcorn gallery question for one Mister Anders Holm. Who's got the fastest fingers? Is it YOU shoshobro? Is it you andie knees??? Is it you Freya??? What about the dude whose name is just letters? Msnbc?

• Like 5

Anders, you were the first of the 3 major guys from Workaholics to direct an episode (Episode 49 "Best Buds"). This episode was critically panned. Are you going to quit acting too, or just directing?

• Like 1

Anders, in case I don't get the chance to tweet at you later--Happy Early Birthday! Do you think your decrepitude and overall old man sagginess is going to affect your future acting jobs?

mr holm, do u put your pants on one leg at a time in the morning?

• Like 2

damn i really blew this chance to put a q to the big A.H.

• Like 2