🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 31 — Dave Thomas, Our Close Friend

Just letting you guys know I'm no creep or whatever but I'm going to "like" everything that comes up on my feed by any of you. Even if it's bad stuff or if I don't like it.

Can't wait to post my Tim Treese sucks status and have "Tim Treese Likes This" appear under it. Eberyone is gonna have a real down home, old fashioned laugh at that

• Like 9

Whenever you have a family reunion, do people constantly make the joke of saying "Hi, Kneis! Get it? Hineys! Like butts!" I would do that if I ever met your family (do let me know if you're coming to the Bay Area anytime soon).

That has not yet happened BUT something related to that: I was by all accounts a grown human being (junior year of college) when I told someone my email was akneis at google (your employer???) mail dot com and they laughed and were like "ha ha akneis" and I didn't know what they meant and they were like "oh.. it sounds like 'anus'" and this whole time I was living my life not realizing my first initial and last name sounded like anus.

Also I was maybe 16 or 17 when I realized Drew was short for Andrew despite that being my name.

Anyway yeah if I'm in your area I'll hit you up! I haven't ventured much into the south bay I'm mostly an east bay/SF boy

• Like 3

Hey showshowbro we get it. You have a lot of exes and aren't single like the other 77% of us friggin losers. Rome wasn't built in a day or whatever so I'm choosing to take my time and listen to a lot of Beyonce rite now as I wait for H+S to dispense some more of their dating advice in a future ep. No rush guys but seriously tick tock lol I'm fuckin panicking over here (!!)

B)

sometimes you guys are soo funny that i'm too nervous to respond.

..but really i need your help

i'm doing karaoke later and i'm looking for song suggestions. Here's the list so far

Kid Rock -- Bawitaba

2 Live Crew -- Me So Horny

Tracy Chapman -- Fast Car

xoxoxoxoxo

• Like 4

B)

i'm doing karaoke later and i'm looking for song suggestions. Here's the list so far

Kid Rock -- Bawitaba

xoxoxoxoxo

My go to karaoke jams:

Pony - Ginuwine

Stay - Lisa Loeb

Semi Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind

Ignition Remix - R. Kelly

Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger

• Like 3

careless whisper and stare very straight face and meaningfully at your g/f while you sing

• Like 8

I like to dazzle the crowd with really high notes so they don't realize I'm not a very good singer so maybe I'll do like a "Higher and Higher" by Jackie Wilson or maybe "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" by The Darkness or maybe even a "Take on Me" by Ahaha

edit dang Greggy got the moves ignore this

• Like 6

My go to karaoke jams:

Pony - Ginuwine

Stay - Lisa Loeb

Semi Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind

Ignition Remix - R. Kelly

Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger

LOLOL

kk i'm doing Stay.

I do Pony and Ignition on the reg. but they know me so I need to change it up.

Anything by Michael McDonald

https://soundcloud.c...t-what-a-fool-2 BRR this is the jam for when ur straightening ur hair and shit.

EDIT: i'm too slow to keep up but yeah greggy that shit is hilarious. thx u guys are tha best pals a guy could have!

• Like 3

At first I didnt want to know you ever but this just makes me want to be your friend more and i would like to submit an application, so let me state my case. firstly, i am a great friend to have. I carry now & laters candies on my person at all times and always enough to share with my bros. I am relatively hygienic ...

I carry now & laters candies on my person at all times and always ...

candies

APPLICATION DENIED.

• Like 4

see this is why i dont freidn anyone on facebook, posting my shi without permision

• Like 3

i want to agree to everything but youve gone too far

as a great man once said "i dont think so tim"

• Like 7

Freja since you are heavily into Sweden and live in New England, I take it you watched the Bruins win tonight? Also, Hayes is from Boston too. Let's all high-five!

I lived in Connecticut for three years. Sean lived in Connecticut.

We have so much in common!

• Like 2

B)

Kid Rock -- Bawitaba

xoxoxoxoxo

The Cranberries - Dreams

People get up and leave thinking I'm showing off when I do this song, because the wailing for the final minute is such a show-stopper. Really it's just a touching song that speaks to me.

• Like 4

APPLICATION DENIED.

oh well its okay im sure the usa will invade england at some point and then youll have to be my friendrew and eat all the candies...either now or later

• Like 2

like this post if ur a 90s kid 8-P LOL

• Like 6

I watched a friend sing "Bare Necessities" on karaoke night and it was painful. There isn't a lot happening in that song. And if you don't have the voice of a cartoon bear you just end up looking like a fool.

• Like 8

I'm getting worried we wont be able to hit post #300 before the next thread.

• Like 2

I watched a friend sing "Bare Necessities" on karaoke night and it was painful. There isn't a lot happening in that song. And if you don't have the voice of a cartoon bear you just end up looking like a fool.

lol

your on fire val keep it coming

• Like 3

You guys got my rofflin. Maybe its cause I'm stoney baloney (420somwhere) but these greggy videos are phenomenal..

it makes me want to music

my cockatiel pops off on a glockenspiel

• Like 1