🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 31 — Dave Thomas, Our Close Friend

Here's a DVD extra behind the scenes from Dave's episode of Bones. Trigger warning: SPOOKY

5DVyCdP.gif

This is goddamn fucking disturbing shit.

2554316-tumblr_mu0jl8dsfc1swll7mo1_500.gif

• Like 2

Wow, man, you're really a sick fuck, puttin' stuff like that on this board. This isn't a halloween spookhouse, so keep this stuff outta here.

• Like 2

btw engineers are supposed to post wardrobe credits on all photos. i will speak with them. in the meantime you can ask about any pieces we've worn here.

Where did Sean get his "Mr. Cool" tee-shirt and can I wear one, despite not being that cool?

• Like 1

Dear Mr Clement and Davenports, what is the best clothes I should wear if I have a big Hollywood meeting like a pitch or a audition etc?

guys, let's try to get over 100 comments this week. remember - me, hayes, and sean get paid per comment. thanks.

• Like 6

guys, let's try to get over 100 comments this week. remember - me, hayes, and sean get paid per comment. thanks.

You guy should post more often then. Treat yo self

• Like 3

mostly we post a lot when there is a funny off-topic thing to talk about

u cant force it tho so hopefully one will come up

• Like 7

HXQc3bY.gif

• Like 3

Best way to get comments is to generate some controversy... maybe leak some no-make-up photos of Hayes? Or Sean could drop a sex tape?

• Like 1

We all miss chanson and huglife. They were community organizers

• Like 3

Can you guys seriously stop posting all these bones. TOO SCARY.

What's next? Frankensteins and Boooooogeymans and ghouls? TOO SCARY.

Way too scary.

Too scary.

I know this isn't the "How Did This Get Made Without Good Guests" podcast forums.. but does anyone have any good movie recommendations? I saw Speederman 2 the other night and every time he shot a web I was all like "lol is that cum???" so gross

• Like 1

...does anyone have any good movie recommendations? I saw Speederman 2 the other night and every time he shot a web I was all like "lol is that cum???" so gross

Try Need For Speederman 2 starring the guy from Breaking Bad... Badger, I think? A lot more action that plain 'ol Speederman 2. Probably an equal amount of cum, though.

• Like 1

I showed this at the end of last week's forum but our numbers are scary over the past few weeks (more than a Frankenstein's monster's creation even):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lrohXcnJ8zVsG11qX8NGUZjbeMUoZiil_HuKFk4hMKE/edit?usp=sharing

Guy, we all know that since Narnold and Chanson died in that plane crash while having a stupid-hot three-way with Giselle we've been a little bit headless, but SOMEONE needs to step up here.

• Like 5

ok #2

YOU SAID NUMBER TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :lol: :lol: ^_^:P:mellow:

• Like 1

Man I sure do love postin'

• Like 2

thought i had some cool gifs i/r/t doing a lot of posting, but as it turns out they were all for dissuading ppl from posting

here's a consolation one

n9TdYeF.gif

• Like 4

Hey Hollywood Handbook Heads aka tastemakers whom I cherish, do any of you have any good new music rec's to make? Looking to update my iPod playlists for the summah (not stealing this from Howard Kremer, I live in Maine and that's how they say it here so please no accusations). I can only stand to read Pitchfork reviews for a few secs before contemplating the urge to jump off a building B) (<-- this one's for Gabe)

p.s. I hope this discussion topic suggestion garners more success than my Fuck Marry Kill: Engineer Edition one did

• Like 5

lemme guess -- burdrulz friggin' job made him miss the bus and he's on his way, but he's gonna be late because he has to walk like a friggin' peasant.

@ burdrulz, to finish our conversation frm last week -- i'd love it if you could just leave me a voicemail. you know what to do. i deleted some of the voicemails that we're making it all full of voicemails (my mom, miguel, my friend joe, 1 from my ex-girlfriend that i didn even listen to 'cause I DON'T CARE WHO'S SHE'S DATING NOW OR WHAT BAND HE'S IN!!!!!) and now you should be good to go. The number is 271-6694. area code (st. paul minnesota) PS. If I answer, just hang up .

great ep btw, but i'm only half done.

• Like 3

Apologies to Michael Bay of Pigs... didn't see you already tried to ignite discussion with your movie rec's question. I have none since I'm ABOVE movies at this stage of my life. Do you want to hear me talk about my super busy schedge and how I don't have time to watch movies anymore? Love when ppl do that. I get all the movie knowledge I need from Hayes and Sean!

• Like 4