🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 31 — Dave Thomas, Our Close Friend

Doesn't it just give you Goose Pimples thinking about how they're recording our show RIGHT NOW (probably)? Getting serious ASMR over here!

• Like 6

I'm on this.

Also have you heard that comp called "Mexican Garage Rock! '66" ?

Amazing covers of popular rock/psych songs covered by Mexican garage bands in the middle 60's...eh? eh?

• Like 1

Anybody up???? Y'all have 90 minutes to ask a popcorn gallery question for one Mister Anders Holm. Who's got the fastest fingers? Is it YOU shoshobro? Is it you andie knees??? Is it you Freya??? What about the dude whose name is just letters? Msnbc?

Dammit! Missed it...

Probably would have asked:

Anders, can you confirm the rumors that you'll be starring in a new DIY network spinoff of the popular show Holmes on Homes called Holm on Holmes on Homes, where Contractor Mike Holmes will be renovating houses while wearing you in an Native American style papoose like a pale little ginger baby?

• Like 4

Damn, I missed the whole, "Hey, I'm a real life person and have a Facebook, be my friend and some shit"

SO this is mine: Yall can add me (or dont) [or do] - https://www.facebook.com/joe.mcgurl

Edited to add that I missed asking Ders a question because I was at work....THANKS OBAMA

• Like 2

Awww I missed the questions request. Too busy watching the greatest television event of the year: Eurovision (!!!!!!!!) If you guys care (and you should), Austria won. Kinda pissed because Sweden was heavily favored to win but got 3rd-- WHATEVER IT'S FINE I DON'T CARE AND NEITHER DOES MY MOM WHO DROVE 4 HOURS TO MY HOUSE FOR THIS VIEWING PARTY HAHA NOT PISSED AT ALL NOT EVEN A LIL BIT :)

....If I could have asked Anders a question it'd obviously be how Swedish is he? His name is as Swedish as it friggin gets so I'm wondering all the important stuff like what's his fave Swedish food, what's his fave Astrid Lindgren story, does he watch Donald Duck every Christmas like the rest of us, etc. etc.....

• Like 6

These forums are poppin this week.

I'm want to add errybody too, but I also don't really use facebooks https://www.facebook.com/adam.rost Please accept my friend request anyways as I am very sensitive. PASS shelby fearo.

I don't really have internet tech skills but I watched a lot of catfish and I'm pretty sure I catfished you MBoP aka KOB(?)

Dave Thomas was the best.

Hang outs

• Like 2

i p much only listen to rap, i can give some recs on that if u like but this doesnt seem like a rap crowd

i hope this wasnt meant to be racist. sure i like to connect with my feels while listening to bon iver from time to time but im an og rapster. I bump to all the greats and my fav is krayzie bone. ever heard of anyone have beef with KB? hell to the no bc they all know damn right they just want him on their tracks. we hang when hes in town just blazin that sweet cheeba and talkin all about how our [redacted] are much bigger than the average white dudes'. I would give you some song recommendations but with the clown avatar rep it might just be a little too street for your tastes so ill just leave this right here for you to peruse

http://wordondastreet.com/lmao-ghostface-killahs-3rd-annual-top-10-softest-rappers-in-the-game-list/

• Like 1

Hey Asteck, I just wanted to say that I love this interaction in the comments on your cover photo so, so much.

9RjeKjy.png

• Like 8

i hope this wasnt meant to be racist. sure i like to connect with my feels while listening to bon iver from time to time but im an og rapster. I bump to all the greats and my fav is krayzie bone. ever heard of anyone have beef with KB? hell to the no bc they all know damn right they just want him on their tracks. we hang when hes in town just blazin that sweet cheeba and talkin all about how our [redacted] are much bigger than the average white dudes'. I would give you some song recommendations but with the clown avatar rep it might just be a little too street for your tastes so ill just leave this right here for you to peruse

http://wordondastree...-the-game-list/

idk how to respond to this post

what can i do to help u with whatever has gone wrong thelo

• Like 2

ah man i didnt mean to come across as a jerk. I assure you it sounded more light hearted and funnier in my head. i have much love for the greggy my bad idk man its just ever since my mom ran off to join the circus ive been all fd up

• Like 1

oh my b no big deal. sorry to hear about ur mom, show business can be hard on families

• Like 6

Hey Asteck, I just wanted to say that I love this interaction in the comments on your cover photo so, so much.

9RjeKjy.png

That's amazing

• Like 1

If I could have asked Anders any quueeesstiioonnnn I would have asked him.......

Anders, What was it like to see Zack Effron's Dick?

You guys should follow my courage (on the shoulder of the giant of Valerie Bryant) and change your display name to your full name. It's wicked confusing for me on FB now.

• Like 2

You guys should follow my courage (on the shoulder of the giant of Valerie Bryant) and change your display name to your full name. It's wicked confusing for me on FB now.

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

-Joe McGurl

-Formerly Washington Monugent

-Formerly Handsomeboynumber1sexstar

-Formerly Jonathan Taylor Thomas

• Like 3

Awww I missed the questions request.Too busy watching the greatest television event of the year: Eurovision (!!!!!!!!) If you guys care (and you should), Austria won. Kinda pissed because Sweden was heavily favored to win but got 3rd-- WHATEVER IT'S FINE I DON'T CARE AND NEITHER DOES MY MOM WHO DROVE 4 HOURS TO MY HOUSE FOR THIS VIEWING PARTY HAHA NOT PISSED AT ALL NOT EVEN A LIL BIT :)

sorry for your lots freja

JQEVbLWm.jpg

• Like 7

Awww I missed the questions request.Too busy watching the greatest television event of the year: Eurovision (!!!!!!!!) If you guys care (and you should), Austria won. Kinda pissed because Sweden was heavily favored to win but got 3rd-- WHATEVER IT'S FINE I DON'T CARE AND NEITHER DOES MY MOM WHO DROVE 4 HOURS TO MY HOUSE FOR THIS VIEWING PARTY HAHA NOT PISSED AT ALL NOT EVEN A LIL BIT :)

....If I could have asked Anders a question it'd obviously be how Swedish is he? His name is as Swedish as it friggin gets so I'm wondering all the important stuff like what's his fave Swedish food, what's his fave Astrid Lindgren story, does he watch Donald Duck every Christmas like the rest of us, etc. etc.....

Freja since you are heavily into Sweden and live in New England, I take it you watched the Bruins win tonight? Also, Hayes is from Boston too. Let's all high-five!

• Like 1

9RjeKjy.png

Haha thanks. I'm glad my twisted, totes rando sensibility is finally appreciated by somebody.

• Like 2

Hey guys sorry I missed all the forums fun this Saturday but it's cool to be FB friends with you all and you better fuckin believe I am up for any kind of hang out sort of situation. Sorry I missed the Anders Q&A window which is too bad because I'm sure we'd have an instant bond because both our names start with "And"

• Like 5

Hey gang y'all have to watch the teaser for this new comedy feelm Godzilla it is freakin hilarious! a radiation makes this lizard grow to the size of like a kajillion normal sized lizards and it is really mad or maybe just really lost and its crashing into things and knocking stuff over and just making a big ole mess. all these army men are losing their minds and saying to the godzilla "stop it right now" and "knock it off or we'll cut off your tail" but the joke is on them because my cousin has a pet salamander lizard named reptar and he told me that he cut off its tail as punishment for eating his other pet that was a fly but that the tail grew back and things have been awkward ever since. anyways this godzilla is huge and cant fit anywhere and when things are bigger than they should be im crack king up loffing.

• Like 2

Hey guys sorry I missed all the forums fun this Saturday but it's cool to be FB friends with you all and you better fuckin believe I am up for any kind of hang out sort of situation. Sorry I missed the Anders Q&A window which is too bad because I'm sure we'd have an instant bond because both our names start with "And"

the artist formely known as &

• Like 3

If I had a question for Anders it would be, do you get annoyed by people calling you Ders, like in that show? Sometimes people call me Drew and I'm like "this situation is like my favourite Ting Tings song... that's not my name!"

• Like 5

my ex-girlfriend used to call me chaz and i freakin' hated it.

she was always just trying to hang around and watch netflix and eat snacks -- WHAT A PSYCHOPATH!!!!!

• Like 7

Freja since you are heavily into Sweden and live in New England, I take it you watched the Bruins win tonight? Also, Hayes is from Boston too. Let's all high-five!

i hate hockey

• Like 2

If I had a question for Anders it would be, do you get annoyed by people calling you Ders, like in that show? Sometimes people call me Drew and I'm like "this situation is like my favourite Ting Tings song... that's not my name!"

in sweden his full name is pronounced "un-desh". i wonder if he knows that and has just accepted the american pronunciation of it like the rest of us have had to do or if it bothers him just a lil' bit.

btw that's a p good song (havin a greggy moment here)

• Like 3