πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 41 β€” Friendship

In Episode 13 of Season 3, Michael, Michael, and special guest/friend of the podcast Steve Agee talk about the glorious and loving topic of friendship. How does everyone define friendship? Does their always need to be attraction involved? Does making a pen pal with a prisoner count as having a friendship? Tune in as Michael, Michael, and Steve share what it takes to create and sustain a friendship.

β€œTopics” features original music by Dan Deacon.

Michael Sho. mentioned that he thought there would be a lot of vitriol about Steve's revelation about his childhood in this episode. I just wanted to throw out the exact opposite, and say that I fully support Steve, and what he said, and what his snake Houdini stands for to him, personally.

Β 

Steve, if you are reading this. I just want to thank you on behalf of my entire Boston study group for speaking up the way you did about your childhood. We met today, and after many smiles, hugs and yes, tears, we agreed that what you said was maybe the most important moment in Topics history, and the most important for us.

Β 

Thank you Steve. You have our full support.

Did they come to an 80 percent resolution? Did I miss the "ding-ding"....not sure what percentage to discuss with my study group????

It was an implied 76%, davina. If you listen closely to Michael's voice in the closing minutes you can just hear it. Each word whispers a soft, "76 percent..."

Β 

I'm sure when you guys re-listen during study time you'll hear it.

• Like 1

I like the guys that do this podcast. However, the sound quality is horseshit. Versus every other Earwolf podcast that's in stereo with rich, full sound. Its almost insulting that these guys are literally "phoning it in."

Sign in to follow this