🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 11 — How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

I haven't gone through the comments because it's late, but "Vertigo"'s chorus is very similar to The Supremes' "You Just Keep Me Hangin' On". I'm only halfway through the episode too, so maybe they catch it at some point.

I haven't gone through the comments because it's late, but "Vertigo"'s chorus is very similar to The Supremes' "You Just Keep Me Hangin' On". I'm only halfway through the episode too, so maybe they catch it at some point.

I hear a slight similarity, but it *really* sounds a lot like 'Dirty Boots' which I think (Adam) Scott mentioned during the episode (the key guitar bit is at :55)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XdYnh729IQ

• Like 1

I may have just day dreamed this, but wasn't there someone who worked at the White House who was a fan of Who Charted and played one of Howard's songs to the president? I hope there's a possibility he might hear this podcast.

I may have just day dreamed this, but wasn't there someone who worked at the White House who was a fan of Who Charted and played one of Howard's songs to the president? I hope there's a possibility he might hear this podcast.

Someone was listening to Have A Summah on his iPod at some restaurant when Obama walked in to shake a few hands. I believe the listener played the president a bit of Let's Drop Anchor And, which he said sounded different and good An incredible story and I think we can say with absolute certitude that Earwolf is the official White House endorsed podcasting network.

• Like 6

That made me snort. On a related note, Scott (not Scott) is great in The Vicious Kind.

Totally! The Vicious Kind is a great movie! Loved it! I love films!

Okay, I'll do it myself. Here's my rough-cut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGv4Nh1N9Mo

god, i love how perfectly scott's voice sync's up with marvin's mouth -- and then he follows it up with a truly unfamiliar version of Johnny B. Goode.

aghghgh, i love it. love love love.

• Like 3

Oh yeah, this is classic Sonic Youth...This doesn't sound like Sonic Youth at all, what the fuck are you talking about...Which band is Sonic Youth?

• Like 5

I wonder what happened to that circus that had passed through Washington, DC...

• Like 1

I just wanted to echo an earlier sentiment that, like many I could care less about U2, but this podcast is now my most anticipated Earwolf download. Thanks, Scotts!

• Like 1

I want this podcast to have a new episode every week for the rest of my life and then I want it to keep going so all my future little boys can listen to it while they become big boys.

• Like 9

Dang, Love and Peace or Else is my favorite song from this album.

Where is the love :(

Dang, Love and Peace or Else is my favorite song from this album.

Where is the love :(

Sounds like someone's a fan of Old Sourpuss!

• Like 1

I liked Scott's reference to this skit (or whatever was the inspiration for the reference in this skit) when he and Adam were talking about how you could look at anyone's penis in the men's bathroom.

B-b-b-b-bonus: very young Scott sitting in the class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMS59sxwxs

• Like 3

Holy shit, this was great. I put it on and actually forgot it was a Scotty2Hottie remix until I heard those dulcet tones in the chorus.

A++!