🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 179.5 — 5/9/14 TWO CHARTED 118

It's time for this week's Two Charted with your hosts, Kulap and Armen. In this episode, we get an update on Ramhand's butter diet, and talk about the journeys of our stomachs. Next, Kulap and Armen delve into some serious relationship talk, and break down a day in Armen's New Orleans. Spoiler alert: Armen's got a real sweet tooth for shrimp. Plus, Kulap talks about about visiting the White House for an Afforable Care Reception, and meeting The First Family. Live your lives, Chartists! The reign of Karf begins.

Please don't get me wrong, I like Armen. I remember his convenience store character from the Sarah Silverman Show, but his podcast personality is so soft-spoken and slow moving.

Come on Armen, for me, romp on the gas once in a while, swing for the cheap seats.

I feel bad for being critical, I'm sure part of this is my natural tendency to compare Armen to HK. I'll crawl back in my hole now.

• Like 2

CHART EXCLUSIVE: the area in Disneyland called New Orleans Square resembles New Orleans

• Like 5

I think Armen is doing a great job. He isn't Howard but I wouldn't want him to be. He has had some good jokes and off-the-wall comments and gotten those good Ku reaction laughs just like we all want.

I'm about 26 minutes in, and it's definitely getting a little mired in self-pity. HOWEVER, having recently gone through the same shit in my life I can relate and that kind of existential shit tends to work it's way into all your thoughts/conversations. Hang in there Armen. Other people feel the same way you do about life, I can totally relate in maybe an eerie amount of ways.

Loved hearing Kulap's side of the visit to the White House after hearing Scott 'n' Scott's version. "Stop talking about U2, PLEASE."

• Like 2

Loved hearing Kulap's side of the visit to the White House after hearing Scott 'n' Scott's version. "Stop talking about U2, PLEASE."

A little more story (that overlaps with Scott & Scott's telling on UTU2TM?) is told on Scott's appearance on this week's Never Not Funny. It was interesting because he also talked about how his OC conservative parents reacted to his involvement with Barack Hussein Obamacare and the current administration.

• Like 4

A little more story (that overlaps with Scott & Scott's telling on UTU2TM?) is told on Scott's appearance on this week's Never Not Funny. It was interesting because he also talked about how his OC conservative parents reacted to his involvement with Barack Hussein Obamacare and the current administration.

Oof, I felt so bad for him as he was telling that story.

• Like 2

Armen is the human personification of first world problems.

1%er problems

• Like 1

So nice to hear about Kulop's visit to the White House & meeting with Barack and Michelle Obama. (made me cry). Thanks to Armen for filling in for Howard, you are so sweet.

(plagiarising my own tweet) " Armen Weitzman is a sleepy prince who lives on a cloud." Also I didn't place the Mario music at all and thought it was some Scott Joplin rag :wacko:

Not a criticism, just I think it's funny that he is so sleepy and possibly lives on a cloud. Isn't there a guy who lives in a cloud in Super Mario? Throwing stuff at you? Everything is connected.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this