🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 286 — Time Bobby 3

I lost my shit when ALW changed into Werner Herzog. Werner is my favorite PFT "character" and the sudden "reveal" of him being there was awesome.

• Like 2

I lost my shit when ALW changed into Werner Herzog. Werner is my favorite PFT "character" and the sudden "reveal" of him being there was awesome.

That was the big one for me, too. PFT's Herzog is phenomenal.

Pretty sure Forville slipped in a line from Slam by Onyx.

"But but but wait it gets worse". Genius!

Glad I wasn't the only one who caught that!

I've listented to only this Time Bobby and the 2nd and the 3rd and all of the 1st, but to me for me I would rank them as 4,3,nose, 1. Oh, you guys are only on the third one? In the future the fourth one is best. You'll enjoy it. (the ending of this one nearly stabbed me to death with laughter)

On the most recent U Talkin' U2 To Me? episode, Scott seems to have hinted that Fourvel and Dame Sir Lord ALW are soon to return in from of the Live NYC CBB episodes.

On the most recent U Talkin' U2 To Me? episode, Scott seems to have hinted that Fourvel and Dame Sir Lord ALW are soon to return in from of the Live NYC CBB episodes.

I think I remember reading that the Fourvel appearance on the live NYC show was with Alan Thicke, not Dame Sir Lord ALW oddly.

Regarding the mnemonic bits, what I enjoyed on TB3 (that was somewhat absent from TB2 from what I can recall) was that everyone expressed fatigue in creating them at one point or another, because the bit is indeed exhausting...

Put on a pot of coffee

• Like 1

The whole episode was amazing, but the ending was INSANE! After Scott's first ZZZIIIPPP, it totally went off the rails, I couldn't breathe for a while. Top notch craziness, right there. *applause*