🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 32 — B.J. Novak, Our Close Friend

This is what im fucking talking about. RSS style forum this week, you fucking poser as fake nerd chicks. I dare agate to white night meeeee

• Like 7

I just want to say I support all genders, unlike some. I'd like Sean and Hayes to come out publicly as pro-women, but it's really not the place of the show for them to do that.

• Like 3

yow! that's some spicy mulligatawny!

• Like 6

Guess what guys Tim decided to steal my girlfriend who is a real gamer chick not a fake one! So yeah I'm a little pissed!

• Like 3

haha, i skipped reading the forum that week i guess, wow those are some bad posts

and i guess i skipped posting (i am good at posting)

• Like 4

I remember reading all the RSS forum posts BACK WHEN I WAS CHICKEN SHIT SCARED TO POST!

That week was spicier than the 1996 Spice Girls album, "Spice."

(It was very spicy)

• Like 5

I was given a nick name today that I hope sticks "24k" because everything is i do is gold. i feel this is a big step toward my inevitable fame. regardless its a step up from previous monikers such as "accident" or "surprise" depending on if its my mom or dad

• Like 1

Guess what guys Tim decided to steal my girlfriend who is a real gamer chick not a fake one! So yeah I'm a little pissed!

Narnold: seriously man back off. You don't want to beef with me. I can throw down.

man tim stole his girl and is going to beat him up thenarnold really is a nerd

• Like 2

man tim stole his girl and is going to beat him up thenarnold really is a nerd

Lol yeah he's a little nerdling book-reader is what. Thinking he can attack me on these forums I never did anything wrong! I bet he goes home and plays computer nerd games every night.

I don't know why you'd brag about being on message boards for these guys when they were still poor and talking about The Miz and Ruben Studdard and bullshit.

Now that they are stacking mad sick bundles it's time to hop on. It's like, now these guys are like how I'm like in real life. And super filthy phat rich and have certain traits in the lower region. And have pointer thrusts with JLD and Eva Mendes and Milana Vayntrub like I did and do.

I can't help but feel responsible for the forum blowing up like a fucking blowfish though. I've been here like six minutes and already have likes up to the tip of my huge one and Twitter followers and junk. Probably took you RSS sloggers like 12 years to get to this level.

I'ma do me though bruddahs so don't sweat the small stuff, Kevin James.

• Like 2

Boston sucks and i dont know why you'd brag about having a big vagina

Boston sucks and i dont know why you'd brag about having a big vagina

Oh Boston sucks? Well... You suck!

Hayes is from Boston and I think Sean is from Connecticut which means that as good as he was he wasn't even good enough to be from Boston that's hwo good Boston and people from boston are!

Lol nice try tho #smh

• Like 2

:(Omg, oh no... are u guys kidding? There are nerds on this forum? :o

My shottas are not gonna let me hear the end of this :angry:

• Like 1

Hayes is from Dover, too many leprechauns and pilgrims in Boston, very scary

• Like 2

Boston is a truly magical place full of liberal gay racists.

• Like 1

sometimes i look at posts here and i think "huh, u could choose any gimmick you wanted to present as your personality, and thats the one you went with??"

then i click the post button anyway, gotta get those postcounts

• Like 10

wow. i'm not going to address these personal attacks.

greggy, did you add me on fb because i agree with freja - i'm totally baffled by you and i want to know if you're actually a cereal salesman with 2 kids or maybe just actually a clown who likes to paint i was thinking maybe someday we can just be together

• Like 7

i dont rlly use facebook except for family stuff

guess i could make a different one for internet people but that wouldnt answer any questions

• Like 3

i dont rlly use facebook except for family stuff

guess i could make a different one for internet people but that wouldnt answer any questions

Wow, I thought the motto of the forums was "when ur here ur fam bam". Guess not.

• Like 6

i almost posted "oh also by 'family' i mean fellow juggalos'" but then i remembered my av and was afraid people would think i was being serious

• Like 6

Oh yeah and Eli Braden posted his comedy writing packet today: http://www.scribd.co...PACKET-MAY-2014

He has a Workaholics spec there and it's so fucking funny. I was laughing out loud the whole way through.

do you know this cat?? i shoot the shit with the stern writers sometimes but he doesn't look familiar..