🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 32 — B.J. Novak, Our Close Friend

Oh yeah and Eli Braden posted his comedy writing packet today: http://www.scribd.co...PACKET-MAY-2014

He has a Workaholics spec there and it's so fucking funny. I was laughing out loud the whole way through.

That reminds me that your scripts on your blog/tumblr/whatever are really funny. You should do a sequel to the House of Cards one, or maybe an Oranges! (the new black) one.

• Like 3

That reminds me that your scripts on your blog/tumblr/whatever are really funny. You should do a sequel to the House of Cards one, or maybe an Oranges! (the new black) one.

the first 2 results are just another reason I need to stop using Bing.com... I clicked the first one thinking it was just some funny shit like a haha funny name for a blog and now im seriously upset.

http://www.bing.com/...0TR&pc=CPNTDFJS

warning: the first 2 links on the search result have NSFW NSFGrandma images so click at ur own risk

• Like 1

Hey guys this fight Tim and I are having is intense huh, it's like a reality show on these forums!

Tim ばかです

Sorry my new super hot Japanese girlfriend stole my iPad, jealous much?

Back on topic don't you guys wish there was a podcast that was like a show that discussed reality shows? I bet that'd be super popular, like the number one podcast on the wolf.

In parting Snails is bugs!

• Like 3

Now I know tim has money, because he bought a table, but I'm not sure about the Narnold, so I'm with Tim until I see some bank accounts.

Also I'm literally on a relisten to the RSS, every episode straight thru. Just got to #10, where the Top Chef crew goes to the Roller Derby, where I believe the meme "too scary" started.

• Like 9

Now I know tim has money, because he bought a table, but I'm not sure about the Narnold, so I'm with Tim until I see some bank accounts.

Does the Scoop Troop read these forums? If so, guys, this is probably a good time to grab your pens. If you witness a dispute, always side with the party more loaded with scrilla.

Did I just overstep my boundaries by suggesting a Scoop Troop moment? I hope Hayes and Sean don't report me to Scott Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues.

• Like 1

Speaking of scoops that need trooped, if you have any questions for Milo Ventimiglia, you have 15 hours to ask them.

Milo, why did your sister-in-law attack you in an elevator? Was it because you were going to Rihanna's party without your wife?

Milo, when you do acting with Adam Sandberg, how much coffee does he have to drink after takes to sober up? I bet he's an addict like me.

~buzz buzz~ TEXT FROM EMILY ~buzz buzz~

ur such a jerk shosho!! veronica told me that you were making out with tons of hawt-ass chicks by the lockers!!

Gah... I hate when the freakin' babes don't get it. It's like, yeahhhh the chicks were totally fucking hawt, but that doesn't mean I don't love you and shit.

and it's like, it's a freakin' game to me veronica. I just make out with these hawt ass chicks by the lockers to see if I cannnn. look, i still am like fucking love you and shit, so you're just going to have to agree to mis-agree with me on this one.

If I ever see you talking to a fucking guy that isn't me though, I will not hesitate put you in a trash can... like a trash gurl.

also

Dad's need to learn their role. Until you fork up the sick fucking pontiac fiero I found in the classifieds, you drop me off wearing the detective outfit I got you, and pick me up when I fucking text your stupid ass...

And you better be wearing that cool Indiana Jones style hat I got you.

• Like 8

Oh yeah and Eli Braden posted his comedy writing packet today: http://www.scribd.co...PACKET-MAY-2014

He has a Workaholics spec there and it's so fucking funny. I was laughing out loud the whole way through.

All of this is really great. Do you have specs and stuff? I wrote a spec a while ago for Park n' Rec but I didn't ever do much with it

Edit: Michael Bay of Pigs I am a bit of a computer geek and in my professional opinion, get the heck off Bing

Dad's need to learn their role. Until you fork up the sick fucking pontiac fiero I found in the classifieds, you drop me off wearing the detective outfit I got you, and pick me up when I fucking text your stupid ass...

Can you speak more on that detective outfit?

• Like 1

That Workaholics spec is so damn good. Would you ever post that spec Andy or is it kind of a private thing for fun? I've never written anything like that in my life. I should try, but I live in a small country where no one really does stuff like that and I'm very unmotivated, too.

• Like 2

That Workaholics spec is so damn good. Would you ever post that spec Andy or is it kind of a private thing for fun? I've never written anything like that in my life. I should try, but I live in a small country where no one really does stuff like that and I'm very unmotivated, too.

Oh yeah sure check it out if ya want! This is from a while ago when the characters were all different and shit. Also it might be terrible, I haven't read it in a while but here it is online http://andything.fil.../fat-pants1.pdf

edit: please ignore the weird font and typos I didn't know what the heck I was doing back then

• Like 6

Oh yeah sure check it out if ya want! This is from a while ago when the characters were all different and shit. Also it might be terrible, I haven't read it in a while but here it is online http://andything.fil.../fat-pants1.pdf

edit: please ignore the weird font and typos I didn't know what the heck I was doing back then

At first glance I read the title as Fat Penis for some reason, besides that it was pretty good.

• Like 1

Speak on that.

I mean, my uncle lives there. And he apparently has friends. Sooooo, theres more than 1... annnnnnd, that's NOT a problem, BUT, it could be?

• Like 3

Speaking of scoops that need trooped, if you have any questions for Milo Ventimiglia, you have 15 hours to ask them.

Milo, why did your sister-in-law attack you in an elevator? Was it because you were going to Rihanna's party without your wife?

Milo, You starred in Gilmore Girls with Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel. One of your most infamous scenes that unfortunately hit the cutting room floor was your excessively raunchy love scene with the mother-daughter duo. The scene, which made it's way onto the special features portion of the DVD includes commentary of you explaining that you refused to wear your flesh-toned speedo during the take. My question is: What was it like growing up down the street from Disneyland?

• Like 2

imo you should write spec scripts for adult swim shows, that way u could save a lot of time by only writing 12 minutes

• Like 10

q: why did ben franklin get upset when his eyeglasses got tore up?1

a: because that meant his specs ripp't

1he had paper glasses, al;so, for this joke to work

• Like 5

The fat pants thing reminds of Subway Jared's enormous jeans, and like the jeans, the spec is good. I especially liked the "fat pants 911?" text message part.

• Like 2

The fat pants thing reminds of Subway Jared's enormous jeans, and like the jeans, the spec is good. I especially liked the "fat pants 911?" text message part.

haha yeah I was going for a Subway's Jared sort of feel for it. He's a big influence on my shitty jokes.

And thanks! I appreciate the compliment. This is making me want to go back and update this and fix all the mistakes and weird parts I somehow overlooked back then.

• Like 2

I rented a car to Jared once. He was super nice! Wasn't wearing dem jeans, tho. Also rented one to Howard Dean. He was a gigantic dick to me and I'm one of those bleeding heart liberal types so you know I'm furreal when I put that asshole on blast... UGH I'M GETTING MAD JUST THINKING ABOUT IT NOW

• Like 9

This is making me want to go back and update this and fix all the mistakes and weird parts I somehow overlooked back then.

Editing is for losers who can't get it right first time. If you want to be the kind of chump that spends his life looking back and living with regret, go ahead.

I don't play it that way, which is why I always hand in the first draft of anything I've ever done.

• Like 6

I rented a car to Jared once. He was super nice! Wasn't wearing dem jeans, tho. Also rented one to Howard Dean. He was a gigantic dick to me and I'm one of those bleeding heart liberal types so you know I'm furreal when I put that asshole on blast... UGH I'M GETTING MAD JUST THINKING ABOUT IT NOW

What were they doing in Norway/Sweden/Finland/OtherNordicCountry

• Like 2

Howard Dean's name almost sounds like the phrase "how're ya doin" which--from the sound of Freja's story--would make his name the most polite thing about him!!!

also if you're wondering... no I did not spend several minutes trying to make this joke comprehensible

• Like 6

I feel you I met Howard Dean once in an elevator and he was rehearsing some lame speech and kept ending it with god bless america or some dumb shit like that. I laughed aloud everytime he said it (very tall building) until he was like whats so funny punk? so i said hey look rando old guy if you want to reach the youth of this nation you gotta cowboy up to get your point across you top that cake with a big ole Yeeahh!! he listened what a dickweed

• Like 7