🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 32 — B.J. Novak, Our Close Friend

Hey cool! I took a class at Mary Immaculate College but it was this weird program where a teacher from my college came with us on the trip and taught the class, just in a different setting? Who knows. We may have stopped for a bit in Kilkenny to look at a castle but I don't think we spent much time there. It looks like a really cool city though from what I see here on google. When I go back someday I'll have to make it a point to stop there

also the bartender was ok I think he was just teasing AKA being cheeky as I like to say

Ah, I've been inside Mary I. before. Andy Kneis and I have walked on the same ground, everybody!

Kilkenny Castle's actually really cool and the grounds are great when it's sunny and stuff. Barman sounds cheeky alright, I thought he might be just slagging you, but I really wanted to say "problematic".

• Like 2

Now I may have been drinking this afternoon, but I think we should just all move to Utah and marry each other, create the fucking sickest improv group in the west, write specs, and riff until the end of time. I loves you fools and your bits about bits. I am to go drink more now. New ep gon be good tomorrow, my boiz kno what they're doin. Pouring one out for huzlies

• Like 6

not enough comments on this thread guys

• Like 7

Hope the Teaser Freezer gets opened this week.

• Like 3

im posting as hard as i can here

• Like 3

Excited for Anders tomorrow. Getting goose-pimples just thinking about the funny jokes and stuff!

• Like 2

i caught sooooo many fish today guys. :)

an old band of mine opened 4 dates for ghostface when i was in college but my mom got it all twisted around and thought i was touring with dotcom from 3o rocks. :o

did anyone else notice that the price of magnum condoms jumped up 15 cents??? no fair!!!

What's a "D" "M" "X"? Is that like a DMV?

I could post a bunch of English celebrities and you'll be all "Yeehaw, howdy y'all, I reckon I cain't recognise that there fella, now I believe I was fixin' myself a big ol' plate 'o grits" but I DON'T because I'm considerate.

• Like 1

What's a "D" "M" "X"? Is that like a DMV?

I could post a bunch of English celebrities and you'll be all "Yeehaw, howdy y'all, I reckon I cain't recognise that there fella, now I believe I was fixin' myself a big ol' plate 'o grits" but I DON'T because I'm considerate.

I guess that, probably, we both recognise this guy and nobody else here does.

mItysYC.png

• Like 1