🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 12 — Slowing It Down 2

Third time listening to this great ep and Scott turns into a sourpuss whenever Jimmy and Scott go off tangents.

Please tell me Scott and Jimmy Pardo will be doing three hour podcasts about the Eagles documentary from here on our now. RIP Glen Frey!

• Like 1

I am still trying to get to the bottom of the Todd Rundgren jizz story.

I WILL NEVER REST until we get answers.

Maybe he was talking about abandoning his planned set list and playing all covers of Fig'rin Dan and the Modal Nodes.

When Scott said "I don't care, he's dead!" in response to Adam's question on Harris' book being reference on Jeopardy, my heart sank, then I checked the date and felt better, then worse, then better, then I watched 3 DSOWD videos on youtube and felt sad but ok.

I'm starting to feel awful for Kulap and Naomi Scott and think they should start their own rival podcast together.

But...they're girls, bro. What the fuck would they talk about? Coozes, nails, and shopping?

Does anyone actually think that Woody Allen has even a vague clue of who he is standing next to?

NOPE. I don't think he knows who Woody Allen is anymore. That's why he's not in his own movies. "eh....maybe you're Woody Allen, Owen Wilson. No? Maybe it's you Scarlet Johansen. No, not you either? Where's Cate Blanchette? Is she Woody Allen?"