agata

Episode 33 — Anders Holm, Our Close Friend

OHHhh sorry Agata I missed that. You get my vote for sure

• Like 1

mike killing it at the drop

• Like 4

i believe agata was trying to get u to say she was your fave

this show would be a lot better with like 2 hosts

I think they should push it to like, 60 or so I want the studio to be filled with people, 2 deep at least.

• Like 5

Agata can I take over Gabe's job on Earhump now that he's leaving. Bye Gabe miss ya bro

• Like 6

I missed Michael Bay of Pigs! I totally zoned out and only heard the last second of the call. Noooooo!!!!! Noooooooooooooo!!!!!! No. Piggy, I miss you.

• Like 7

I missed Michael Bay of Pigs! I totally zoned out and only heard the last second of the call. Noooooo!!!!! Noooooooooooooo!!!!!! No. Piggy, I miss you.

He was killin it. nice work MmmmBOP

• Like 2

lol I could only really hear gabe with his very dominant voice so I just kept talking

but thanks guys ur too kind

• Like 4

Props to Agata she reps HH hard shes the moderator with the boderator. I hope earhump continues it has the potential to become the launch vehicle for this forum, it could be called HHearhump our ears are to the streets...of Hollywood.

Edit: ...and humping

• Like 5

It was pretty freakin sweet

• Like 2

I refuse to hear any forum members voice. I assume all of you are actually a-list celebrities like I am, and I don't want the illusion shattered.

I'm actually Jeff Bridges.

• Like 2

thanks for listening guys. shout out to gabe for being wonderful.

edit:: and valerie and theloniousjunk for your beautiful words and tim and andy and michael for calling in and the rest of you for not making fun of me for screwing up my dramatic reading.

• Like 11

thanks agata, thanks gabe, good luck with your future endeavors. no hard feelings we'll break bread later

vb, its okay.. but I would've called earlier if I had known u were gonna be a total space case about this.

• Like 6

damnnit. so pissed i missed this -- i was at fucking soccer practice. coach is so gay. i'm seriously thinking about quitting once i'm 18.

EDIT:

saw this and thought of u guyz (and 2 girls) http://imgur.com/gallery/yznKsSt

• Like 6

Thanks for tuning in to our little clusterfuck of a show. Also, I may be leaving Earwolf as an employee, but the HH forum has definitely not seen the last of this fella. SORRIES.

• Like 12

Chanson, where you been?

If I say where I was it's gonna sound really braggy... And no, not Seattle, so believe me, it was no picnic. Although it was vacation. So... Yeah. I'm kinda bummed to be back but happy to be back on the forums using internet that costs less than 75¢ a minute and is faster than dial-up.

PS - I formally apologize for not posting every 15 minutes like usual for the last month. I will try harder next time.

• Like 2

so what's been going on? sorry, i've been texting back and forth with a big time hollyhood director (name rhymes with "Score Says He") this whole week

I refuse to hear any forum members voice. I assume all of you are actually a-list celebrities like I am, and I don't want the illusion shattered.

Can't fool me, your picture makes it too obvious, everyone knows you're Colin Hanks with a fake beard.

• Like 2

so what's been going on? sorry, i've been texting back and forth with a big time hollyhood director (name rhymes with "Score Says He") this whole week

Was it Martin Scorsese?

• Like 2

Why won't you tell us where you were, Chanson? I go to cool places all the time and make sure everyone on these boards fuckin knows it. Like a few days ago I told ya'll about my hang sesh w/mwn at a shit mall in the town where my mom lives. I got a p sweet counseling session from my hairdresser who works at the salon there-- she's the kind of woman who writes things like "*~*~*Everything Happens For A Reason~*~*~*" in the About Me section on FB :)

Good luck with your music video, burdrulz-- link us to it when you're dunnnnnn

Tim and MBOP-- Mad I missed the party yesterdurrr. For once in my gah damn life I wasn't cruising the forums on a fri nite

Bye Gabe :(

Hi Valerie

• Like 3

Oooooo, I LOVE this game. My real identity is in a little musical group you may have heard of. Yeah, just maybe. That's all I'll say.

(P.S... rhymes with Pixy Stix)

And where were you frej-dawg? Cruising for babes down on the drag? Living la vida loca?

• Like 2