🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 33 — Anders Holm, Our Close Friend

This week on Hollywood Handbook, Hayes and Sean start off with a segment called "I Gotta Raise" where they talk about their kids and their own upbringings: Sean on a farm and Hayes in a fire station. Then, friend ANDERS HOLM stops by to talk to the guys about the truth about Mimby, his salesman dad, living on the Eastside, and business cards. Also, Anders reveals the sweet story of how he lost his virginity. Then, the guys do "Pitch Stop", a segment where they do a fake pitch to Anders and they end the show with the world's shortest Popcorn Gallery.

• Like 1

Going to bed now with a nice little erection just thinking about how I'll get to listen to this upon waking up.

Gonna dream about the Hollywood sign, sunglasses, cash, and Venice Beach.

Please dont go to bed horny.

The LA weekly came out at a really good time because the biographical detail really lets me appreciate how honest Sean was being in "I Gotta Raise" Thanx for sharing with us, however Hayes was just lying a bunch, the article didn't mention Firemen once.

Also I'm deep into the Guest segment but I'm not really paying attention (I was composing this post in my head) so I've got to relisten but apparently they're talking about Food Fight?

• Like 2

Also I'm deep into the Guest segment but I'm not really paying attention (I was composing this post in my head) so I've got to relisten but apparently they're talking about Food Fight?

Just want to clarify something on behalf of Hayes and Sean. They were totally pretending during that segment being fucking hilarious guys. There's no way they didn't know how dope important marketing is and I know first hand that they never pitch a story 'cause they let me sit in on their Flight of the Conchords pitch.

Sean was like, "Cast some fucking squares who talk like Gator Hunter and make them sing and make one of their names be like my name but spell the first name wrong."

And Hayes was like, "Yeah, and name one of these dingleberries after Engineer Bret as a fucking joke so we can tell Engineer Bret it was named after every other Bret on the planet and laugh our dicks off and then put him in a Sharpshooter until he taps out."

Then they made stupid huge money every time someone named their dog Arj Barker and they sold Kristen Schawls to every bridesmaid on the planet. 'Cause that's what marketing is.

• Like 3

Going to bed now with a nice little erection just thinking about how I'll get to listen to this upon waking up.

How the heck does that happen though? Like, scientifically how does the peen get hard? I have so many questions. I love science though.

Great episode. Very funny once again.

• Like 1

Did Sean laugh so hard from Anders' airport joke that he came? Why'd he need a towel

• Like 1

Erections are just blood. Just so you know.

I'm no scientist, but don't I need that blood in other parts of my body to keep me alive? Come on, man. Don't take me as a fool.

• Like 5

I'm no scientist, but don't I need that blood in other parts of my body to keep me alive? Come on, man. Don't take me as a fool.

You dummy, your body makes more blood during the s*x. What do you think comes out of your peener when you're done?

• Like 6

Hey, friend, I'm not taking you as a fool. As handbookers, it's our responsibility to educate each other. I'm just trying to help you out. I care about you guys. I want to use my science knowledge to "help a brotha out."

• Like 2

Hey, friend, I'm not taking you as a fool. As handbookers, it's our responsibility to educate each other. I'm just trying to help you out. I care about you guys. I want to use my science knowledge to "help a brotha out."

It's a bone inside of your dong. Why else would they call it a boner?

• Like 4

I love that picture Valerie. That's circa 98 right? When Hayes used to do that smugly delighted Asian character at clubs?

• Like 10

This week's opening segment is the funniest thing I have ever heard in podcasting. The End. End of post.

• Like 3

This week's opening segment is the funniest thing I have ever heard in podcasting. The End. End of post.

I agree. And congrats to the Clements clan on their probable new baby horse!

• Like 1

I had to post that photo here to see your reactions to it. For me, it kinda made me fall in love with Hayes. I can't help but smile when I look at it.

Also suck it and fuck it or some junk like that. Who cares?

• Like 5

I love that picture Valerie. That's circa 98 right? When Hayes used to do that smugly delighted Asian character at clubs?

I remember he used to always say "wax on, shirt off!" and then pull down some babes tube top. I'm pretty sure he got Kyra Sedgwick with that like 50 times. I think they have a kid together now.

• Like 4

Suck it and fuck it indeed. I felt like I needed to apologize for my drunken post yesterday until I read this. Thanks veebs. This forum is way better than therapy.

• Like 2

I can't stop thinking about how funny the "testosterone 'za" joke was.

• Like 1

i enjoyed listening to this very good episode

somebody must have gotten out the ol grindstone because the thread is edgy this week

• Like 7

also still a little fuzzy on the pants situation but i understand hes a busy mam

• Like 1

^Bahahaha^

Boners are cool and all but did you guys hear those arms of steel? I mean as scary as that 127 hours movie was think about if you had arms like that, youd need a freakin chainsaw to get free very scary

• Like 1

I just slapped my arms and it sounded like a goddamn pig rolling around in mud

• Like 11

Why does everything have to come back to skeletons? We always arrive back here...I think we all like being scared...

• Like 4