🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 33 — Anders Holm, Our Close Friend

idk, maybe it wasnt worth a ban if the forum can do short-term cooloff probates but those were some bad posts narn :c sometimes u have to just take your lumps and fight the good gamer fight another day

• Like 5

I think VB included you cause you're a fun admin who wouldn't ban me for talking shit on certain people on a certain SyFy reality show. That Dan mod guy is a loser.

He's a real schmuck. A schmuck with $250,000.

• Like 1

So... Veebs' post happened.

Did I pick a weird moment to come back from vacation?

...also when did we start planning meetups? You guys? Guys? Meetup?

• Like 6

luckily hayes liked it, i think we're in the clear

• Like 3

PS - Is this podcast still happening or is it just a forum now?

• Like 4

we have been honing our posting chops with tenacity but we are still not up to the level of the podcast, it is very strong. you should be sure to listen to the dave thomas ep from a few weeks ago, and every other one as well

• Like 5

He positioned over the commode and settled in, amusing himself by reading the graffiti that canvassed the stall. “For a good time call Agata” the phone number long since scrawled off. “Honlads wuz here” and “Skizelo Rulz” framed a crude effigy of Jesus giving Muhammad a dirty sanchez. Sean giggled to himself. This would be his last laugh tonight…

Suddenly the bathroom door creaked open noisily and an unfamiliar voice echoed against the tile walls, “ Hellooo, anybody in here?” Sean did not answer. He was in the middle of pinching off a loaf and has tremendous social anxiety about how his poop smells. Instead he silently lifted his fine Italian leather loafers out of sight, his butt cheeks resting on the cold plastic toilet seat as he privately cringed in disgust.

The mystery voice whispered something inaudibly and two figures gleefully entered the room. The stall next to him was suddenly occupied by four feet all pointing in the same direction.

This is fucking amazing. I was laughing so hard reading it. The parts I quoted above were my top #1 favorites, but if I'm being honest (which I am) it's all favorites.

• Like 5

luckily hayes liked it, i think we're in the clear

That makes me so happy. I can't imagine why Sean didn't like it though. Rude.

• Like 8

i dont think sean actually reads the forum that much

also back in RSS days for a while i dont think he had a host tag and his screen name isnt super obvious, and every time he posted i would think "man, this clemdog guy is so on point, what a poster", now i feel like a real suckup

• Like 8

Clementine tears plague the fecal varnished floor

As a Hayzie bone indeed invades a dark back door

Silent whispers cry "why?" both in mind and heart

"Doom me to this fate, but please, don't let me fart."

• Like 9

2002 "This is the girl from AOL I was talking about..."

2007 "This guy I met on MySpace..."

2013 "A girl I follow on Tumblr..."

2014 "This guy I'm friends with on the Hollywood Handbook podcast forum..."

This is my life now.

• Like 14

Does anyone know if forum posts are eligible for the Nobel Prize for Literature? Think we have some contenders here...

• Like 5

You guys are making it hard for me to be disingenuous.

I'm just straight-up hard.

JeffreyParties, could you weigh in on this sensation I'm experiencing?

• Like 1

the Steeplegate mall

damn that's a good joke

• Like 2

Disclaimer: I'm gonna be sincere here for a moment, so look away if that's offensive to you.

This podcast got amazing in the last month. It's like Sean and Hayes have found their groove and are really stepping it up. Not that it wasn't awesome before... But I am so impressed with the last few episodes of Hollywood Handjobs.

Thanks Sean & Hayes!

• Like 7

If any of us ever meet each other in real life, is it going to be weird because we wrote about fucking each other on the forums?

• Like 5

XJr5Qrn.png

p good job on the posts today/yesterday

• Like 4

hey valerie and theloniousjunk - i'm going to read parts of your writing on earhump, our earwolf staff radio show. it's tomorrow at 5 pm (pacific time dammit josh) at www.earwolf.com/radio

• Like 8

If any of us ever meet each other in real life, is it going to be weird because we wrote about fucking each other on the forums?

If you think fucking other people is weird, yeah it'll be weird. Unless we've been kidding about that...

• Like 3

I think meeting internet friends in real life is deterministically awkward. I imagine it going very much like brony meetups.

• Like 1

hey valerie and theloniousjunk - i'm going to read parts of your writing on earhump, our earwolf staff radio show. it's tomorrow at 5 pm (pacific time dammit josh) at www.earwolf.com/radio

Yeaaah I will be listening to that for sure. Every time I remember to listen it's always too late. Some day I will call in again

• Like 1

I've never listened to Earhump because it's so easy to forget, and as far as I can tell there's no way to listen to it afterwards. Someone (Avery?) told me to listen though. I put it on my work calendar, so maybe I won't forget anymore.

• Like 1

i havent listened because of the name, and i assumed it was jeff ulrich hosting it for some reason

• Like 1