🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 33 — Anders Holm, Our Close Friend

David, you're married to Zimby Hartdig, star of Childs Hospital. Recently I noticed you're also listed in that show's credits, in some role I can only assume you won through nepotism. What gives? Have you no shame?

mr bwain,

do you know any good w w dot coms?

David, you recently got into some trouble after you made certain comments about how you would have reacted if you were Jay-Z and what you would do if, quote, "any woman got in my face like that on an elevator." Is that cause you're a New Yorker?

Jesus Christ, Octer, this is so funny. Did I describe myself fucking you in my fan fic? 'Cause now I want to.

• Like 4

Veebs, you going to call earhump on the morrow and esplain where you draw all your inpiration for sex stories from?

• Like 3

i cant speak for val but if you want to get your juices gushing episode 151 of comedy death bang will turn the trick

• Like 3

Question 4 Davey Wain: You work at the Children's Hospital. When did you decide to transition from writing and directing to pediatric care and do you find it more rewarding?

Also, does the clown surgeon at the hospital scare you because clowns scare me!! Except Greggy...he's adorable.

Mr Wains, will you ever work with your brothers? I looooved White Chicks but it needed that "David" touch, y'know?

• Like 2

Mr Wain, your web-serial was entitled "wainy days" how long was the meeting before you decided that "wainy daves" was a step too far?

• Like 2

Jesus Christ, Octer, this is so funny. Did I describe myself fucking you in my fan fic? 'Cause now I want to.

Should be fun. I have been with 3 women and they have all said it was very ok.

• Like 3

Mr Davey Whines,

Is this where I'm supposed to ask questions for the guests?

Thank you.

(Please write down your answer and have Sean read it, I prefer his voice.)

• Like 3

Hi David. [pause for response] How are you maintaining your figure for swimsuit season?

• Like 1

Re: me liking things

I can't like things from my phone, and I only read the forums on my phone when I'm waiting for a smoothie or my driver is looking for parking or my girlfriend is telling me a story or something.

We need questions for MISTER DAVID WAING

David Wain:

What do you believe the role of interpretive dance is in the modern cultural landscape?

Thanks in advance.

Mr Wain,

You wrote and directed The Ten, a movie about the ten commandments. Which of the commandments is your favorite? And if you'll permit me a followup question, which is your least favorite?

Thank you for your time.

• Like 2

Dear David Wain,

Two girls at my school both like me but I can only take one to prom. What should I do?

• Like 6

Two girls at my school both like me but I can only take one to prom. What should I do?

I do want to hear Davis Wayons' answer but ALSO, in my opinion, you should buy the girl you choose the KFC Chicken Corsage. When I lost my virginity after prom, but my then-girlfriend and I agreed that we could have used more chicken grease. All in all, an ok experience though.

The same thing happened to me when I was in high school (people always tell me I look like I still go there, just thought I'd add that).

The hottest girl in the school asked me to prom, and I was like, "Def." But then the second hottest, who was dating Kenny Wormald (star of the Footloose remake and my high school classmate), was like, "Hey Bozos, I wanna go with you too."

So I went to Kenny and just said, "Listen bro, Hottie #1 wants a piece." And Kenny was like, "Dope." But then I had to add, "your girl wants it too, kid." Surprisingly, Kenny was super cool with it and I just ended up taking them both. He was only going to prom because he wanted to dance anyway.

So.... ask Kenny I guess? Or you know what, ask David Wain. That makes sense too.

• Like 3

I do want to hear Davis Wayons' answer but ALSO, in my opinion, you should buy the girl you choose the KFC Chicken Corsage. When I lost my virginity after prom, but my then-girlfriend and I agreed that we could have used more chicken grease. All in all, an ok experience though.

I think he should attempt to take both out at once but not let either know about the other. I don't think it can be done, but it should be fun and he'll learn a little something about honesty.

e: please amend all instances of "he" to the gender-neautral "they" because I mustn't make assumptions about the original poster, whomever they may be

• Like 2

David Wain,

1.) Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party of the United States?

2.)

a.) When you're slayin' babes, how do you make sure that they don't get fuckin' attached?

b.) What happens when a baby comes out?

3.) If I'm ever giving a TED Talk, what's the best way to sound as smug and condescending as possible?

• Like 4

Fun Fact: The movie The Monuments Men was released in Jamaica under the new title The Monuments Mon.

You can use that joke on your friends I dont mind.

• Like 5

Guys,

Are forums cool this week?

I have to make this music video and it's eating up my time.

Is there a world where you can just sit on the forums all day? On the beach? with a couple cooooooollllddd coronas? Straight chubbin' up for like a cool sexual experience with a 'local' or something?

But the whole time during said sexual experience you're imagining scrolling through sexy cool posts by greggy, and octerdoc, and Skizzzz, and Sho Sho Breezy, etc. (I would say Freja and the other girls , but they're actual girls and I don't want to make it weird), and you're just imagining this blissful communal heaven where we just talk and be funny and try to be funny and stuff.

Also Did i miss like a sick forum hang out!?

Please get at me of FB if that actually goes down.

Also I'm really happy to see Chanston is back.

Missed you bud

• Like 6

page 3 is the pro-read zone for posters on a budget, burd

• Like 3