🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 33 — Anders Holm, Our Close Friend

Can't fool me, your picture makes it too obvious, everyone knows you're Colin Hanks with a fake beard.

Actually that's just a picture I snapped when me and the Hanks boys were goofin around and gettin froyo.

• Like 2

Well, I went to a bunch of places... Antigua wasn't one of them, which is why I am actually ashamed to say where I actually went because it's gonna seem pretty trivial. Let's just say where I went is owned by France but is in the Pacific Ocean. And it's not New Caledonia or Wallis & Futuna.

• Like 3

did you get seasick chanson? i have to take a dramamine before i get in an elevator

• Like 8

did you get seasick chanson? i have to take a dramamine before i get in an elevator

What bout dem escalators?

• Like 4

i screamed just reading that word

• Like 7

2 gravel and an airborne and im on cloud Nina baby.

I love sellin BLOOOWWWW!!

• Like 1

And where were you frej-dawg? Cruising for babes down on the drag? Living la vida loca?

Fri nites are now reserved for the bodybuilding.com forums, sry Bruce! I get my self-worth from mouth breathers w/tribal arm band tattoos commenting on pics of my butt in a full length mirror so don't really have as much time for the HH forum as I would like! I do need to start listening to this ear hump thing tho, esp if agata is on it (!!)-- is it only on Fridays? God bless!

• Like 7

with sincerity - lifting weights is a good way to feel very good about yourself and see results and progress p quickly, everyone should pick up some weights sometimes

• Like 3

Some funny nick-names I came up with:

Agata: Agata Pee! (like "I gotta pee")

Greggy: Greggasaurus Rex

Valerie: Venereal Bisease

Freja: Freesus

Chanson: Hanson

Sean: Sean-a-long-a-ding-DONG

Hayes: Hazer

Narnold: Narnold Palmer

You guys know any more?

EDIT: I think Sean's should be shorter. Just "Sean 'Long Dong' Clements"

• Like 4

greggy with all sincerity I actually agree! I'm super into running and have learned that lifting weights is the only thing that keeps me injury-free.

tim I can roll with that nickname if need be but my friends irl call me fray-j, like ray-j from kim's vagina

• Like 11

tim smokin trees

• Like 5

fray-j, like ray-j from kim's vagina

lol

• Like 2

tim smokin trees

Tim Pretty Preese

JFC You guys my name isn't pronounced like "trees" Hayes and Sean even said it correctly on the show. It rhymes with "fleece". SMH!!! (Agata Pee, can you ban Greggosaur and Mikey Piggso?)

• Like 2

JFC You guys my name isn't pronounced like "trees" Hayes and Sean even said it correctly on the show. It rhymes with "fleece". SMH!!! (Agata Pee, can you ban Greggosaur and Mikey Piggso?)

WTF dude you cant just read it and assume we are pronouncing it wrong. if anything you're reading it incorrectly. im done. I cant even. literally.

• Like 8

Fri nites are now reserved for the bodybuilding.com forums, sry Bruce! I get my self-worth from mouth breathers w/tribal arm band tattoos commenting on pics of my butt in a full length mirror so don't really have as much time for the HH forum as I would like! I do need to start listening to this ear hump thing tho, esp if agata is on it (!!)-- is it only on Fridays? God bless!

What a coincidence! Wednesday I trawl the bodybuilding forums to comment on butts while I drink protein shakes and watch the food network with one of those ab-shocking devices that were popular in 2001 strapped to my stomach. Thats how I keep this fuggin banging figure, anyway I'll look out for you over there so I can throw some like-doggies your way. Up vote dat thang.

• Like 4

Thelonious Junk = The Scone-iest Brunch = the SB = skateboard j

• Like 7

What a coincidence! Wednesday I trawl the bodybuilding forums to comment on butts while I drink protein shakes and watch the food network with one of those ab-shocking devices that were popular in 2001 strapped to my stomach. Thats how I keep this fuggin banging figure, anyway I'll look out for you over there so I can throw some like-doggies your way. Up vote dat thang.

dude what's ur handle?? mines bigmusclehaver. i'm mainly on the forums to learn how to make my forearms the same size. let's just say if my arms were an olympic event -- they'd be the uneven bars.

• Like 4

David, last weekend when you were live-tweeting Game of Thrones you said "that bitch with the dragons needs to be naked more." Would you ever direct an episode? (Hayes knows HBO people) (also hey, language, mister)

• Like 2

ps. @tim treese if ur still looking for knicknames -- there's a female janitor at sirius that just called me 'sexy leg.'

i'm hoping it catches on.

• Like 2

I'm not being critical here - and by that I mean that I am being critical but I want you to still like me - but when did we all decide to start singing Kumbaya and add each other on Facebook? I mean, I could be - and by could be I mean that I most certainly am - an axe murderer.

Community, it's like sex, people want too much of it, but it's really nice when you get some. Or something. It's early and I'm tired. Fuck off.

• Like 3

I'm not being critical here - and by that I mean that I am being critical but I want you to still like me - but when did we all decide to start singing Kumbaya and add each other on Facebook? I mean, I could be - and by could be I mean that I most certainly am - an axe murderer.

Community, it's like sex, people want too much of it, but it's really nice when you get some. Or something. It's early and I'm tired. Fuck off.

^says the guy who friend requested me last nite

what, are my statuses about Clif bars and cat pics not convincing you it was a good decision to break the fourth wall or whatever?

P.S. I think we did it b/c for the most part we all like each other and love to loff so why not get to know each other a wee bit more on a platonic, v. non-threatening level (don't worry sexy leg, not tryin-a be your forum gf)

P.P.S your pics from your recent adventure are very cool and you need to have grand kids so you can tell them about it

• Like 7

yaya chanson -- it was a different time back then.

freja was all -- 'i ain't no friggin' chicken' and i thought 'hmmmm -- me neither'

i had to wait a week 'cause i was grounded from the computer (another reason i want to live with dad) but once i got the laptop back it was sooo on. (and i was pissed 'cause like seriously mom -- you left it onn for a whole week???)

i think facebook's great 'cuz i feel like a lame when i break character on these boards but sometimes i just wanna drop some fact or toss a song rec. into the mixer.

but seriously greggy -- keep the partying pics to a minimum 'cause my mom checks my history.

p.s. thx frayjay -- i've been getting out every week but haven't been updating the albums. bike-packing / fly-fishing the black hills next weekend!! i'll be sure to squeeze that one in when i'm telling my grandkids what a bitch their great grandmother used to be.

edit: and for the record -- that's 'sexy leg' with a THICK jamaican accent.

• Like 5