🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 33 — Anders Holm, Our Close Friend

Black Hills as in South Dakota?!! Ugh why is everyone cooler than me

eta: I have no regrets on starting the Facebook-add cascade b/c the day when I saw a friend request from mister Hayes Davenport in my notification box was a very good day indeed (!) Also I've learned that greggy is from Michigan and showshowbro has a radio show. All in all a pretty cool time, would def recommend to others who haven't joined in yet

• Like 2

I relly wanna post my fb guys but Im scared :unsure:

• Like 1

Black Hills as in South Dakota?!!

hmmmm, maybe. i haven't heard of south dakota but i'll definitely look it up and let you know.

I'm not gonna beg MBOP, but i'll make you a deal -- if you post your FB I will tell you the name of the movie script Val and I have been working on. I'll give you a hint -- it rhymes with "Soul 'Copter"

(srsly tho don't steal that idea)

edit: i really hope you didn't listen yesterday 'cause we were sooo off.

• Like 2

dude what's ur handle?? mines bigmusclehaver. i'm mainly on the forums to learn how to make my forearms the same size. let's just say if my arms were an olympic event -- they'd be the uneven bars.

Im "Cept-Slappin-Like_whoa." I mostly like to post to ask internet strangers if I should bulk or cut, but it's also fucking rad to be affirming to others vanity. Like, say some chill dude loses 10 pounds and post his before and after shots. I'll swoop in all, "bruh bruh! your chin came in fuckin tight man. I would ride that chin to chi-town. Psych! no gay man, but sweet jaw-line."

P.S. Deadline HollyWood is now following me on twitter. Thanks HH!

• Like 4

bruh bruh! your chin came in fuckin tight man!

HAHAHAHAHA

a sad fact about myself is i've dated these guys. still not as bad as a crossfitter, tho. that's a road i'll never fuggin go down-- cross my heart and hope to die!

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA

a sad fact about myself is i've dated these guys. still not as bad as a crossfitter, tho. that's a road i'll never fuggin go down-- cross my heart and hope to die!

All bits aside, I need to know more about this. Do these vain, self-obsessed dudes bring all their insecurities and body issues into their relationships or are they just dumb and sweet? Like when the skin-tight, deep V, affliction shirt comes off and the spray tan comes on are they really real wit u or is like "did you see my new tribal band? going to look killer when I get up to 275." This is guy is five foot eight in my imagination.

• Like 1

As a professional Facebook jokester, I have started to feel conflict about whether to joke on your guys statuses. If there's already a conversation going that involves non-jokesters (like g'mas or Aunties or something), I've been holding back. But sometimes I have really good jokes!

• Like 5

2 bros. Neither wore Affliction shirts or spray tanned (I could never ever do that)

Bro 1: had several tribals, also a fucking Native American feather thing on his back. I forgave that b/c he was a marine and older-- got them back when it was "cool" to do so and in an environment where everyone has them (military). He was pretty ok overall, nice guy but lots of jealousy issues. I think he just went on the BB forums for the horrendous broscience and tips to help him "make gains". Always talking about making gains.

Bro 2: no tattoos but was an MMA fighter on the side with very severe body dysmorphia. He would want to join me on my runs because he worried about getting fat but then right after we were done he would obsess over being too skinny. He was VERY fixated on being exactly 185 lbs and if he was 5 lbs below it he would go fkn nuts and eat an entire carton of eggs every day for a week. If he was 5 lbs above, he would starve himself and wear lots of sweat gear and run around a track a million times at like 3 in the morning to cut weight before going into work. Keep in mind, this was out of "competition" or whatever-- when comp time came he was even worse. He was really dumb, really insecure, could barely spell his own name. Before we started dating he told a mutual friend in a fb chat message that "i realy realy like freja do u now if she likes me lol". She sent it to me and was like uhhhhh? And I was all DOESN'T MATTER, SIGN ME THA FUCK UP IT'S GO TIME. Anyway. His bb.com profile is still up and active, I'm tempted to post it b/c it's a comedic goldmine but I'm not that bad of a person :)

• Like 2

I pledge to post a boring anecdote every day that is ideal for goofing on so family stuff will stay safe

• Like 4

My brother in law is just like bro 2 frayj and he is always insisting I do some new thing

Phone posting auto correct is a form of censorship, thanks a lot apple

• Like 2

2 bros. Neither wore Affliction shirts or spray tanned (I could never ever do that)

Bro 1: had several tribals, also a fucking Native American feather thing on his back. I forgave that b/c he was a marine and older-- got them back when it was "cool" to do so and in an environment where everyone has them (military). He was pretty ok overall, nice guy but lots of jealousy issues. I think he just went on the BB forums for the horrendous broscience and tips to help him "make gains". Always talking about making gains.

Bro 2: no tattoos but was an MMA fighter on the side with very severe body dysmorphia. He would want to join me on my runs because he worried about getting fat but then right after we were done he would obsess over being too skinny. He was VERY fixated on being exactly 185 lbs and if he was 5 lbs below it he would go fkn nuts and eat an entire carton of eggs every day for a week. If he was 5 lbs above, he would starve himself and wear lots of sweat gear and run around a track a million times at like 3 in the morning to cut weight before going into work. Keep in mind, this was out of "competition" or whatever-- when comp time came he was even worse. He was really dumb, really insecure, could barely spell his own name. Before we started dating he told a mutual friend in a fb chat message that "i realy realy like freja do u now if she likes me lol". She sent it to me and was like uhhhhh? And I was all DOESN'T MATTER, SIGN ME THA FUCK UP IT'S GO TIME. Anyway. His bb.com profile is still up and active, I'm tempted to post it b/c it's a comedic goldmine but I'm not that bad of a person :)

Fucking incredible. Thank you Frej-dawg, i am genuinely fascinated with this sort of stuff. I'll go back to bits now.

• Like 1

I'm not being critical here - and by that I mean that I am being critical but I want you to still like me - but when did we all decide to start singing Kumbaya and add each other on Facebook?

Agata asked us to get a thread to 100 replies like 3 weeks ago and by post 50 we were linking our profiles.

• Like 3

As a professional Facebook jokester, I have started to feel conflict about whether to joke on your guys statuses. If there's already a conversation going that involves non-jokesters (like g'mas or Aunties or something), I've been holding back. But sometimes I have really good jokes!

...I thought you were a sociopath, but I guess this proves that you aren't.

• Like 2

^says the guy who friend requested me last nite

what, are my statuses about Clif bars and cat pics not convincing you it was a good decision to break the fourth wall or whatever?

P.S. I think we did it b/c for the most part we all like each other and love to loff so why not get to know each other a wee bit more on a platonic, v. non-threatening level (don't worry sexy leg, not tryin-a be your forum gf)

P.P.S your pics from your recent adventure are very cool and you need to have grand kids so you can tell them about it

Yeah, I know. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. In fact, I think it's a good thing. I'm just curious to know why we all broke the fourth wall.

Also, I have 6,000 more pictures that I'm too lazy to go through from that trip. It's a problem.

I won't be having grandchildren for a long time. Unless you're offering? You know, like as a friend, if we aren't married by a certain date (or even if we are and you marry some infertile piece of garbage for love or some dumb fairytale bullshit reason like that). It's worth a shot. Lord knows my biological clock is ticking at 24... Fuck.

Also, that Hayes friend request was one of the highlights of my vacation. I spent $400 on internet one day to log on to Facebook for 30 seconds and BOOM! friend request from Hayes Davenport. I fainted and hit my head and my insurance does not cover injuries outside the United States, but the $23,000 I owe to Holland America Line for medical expenses is so worth it. Thanks Hayes!

• Like 3

Wow guys I'm so impressed with the diversity on this sub. Thought everyone would be a nerdo like me, but we have a bunch of guys with beards even, and multiple women! (and of the women, only one of them is paid to be here!!). Just magical. #blessed

• Like 6

its 2014 man, what'd you expect? and beards are just natures way of saying 'here, have some hair on ur face'

• Like 2

Wow guys I'm so impressed with the diversity on this sub. Thought everyone would be a nerdo like me, but we have a bunch of guys with beards even, and multiple women! (and of the women, only one of them is paid to be here!!). Just magical. #blessed

Ummmm maybe you didn't get the memo but being a nerdo is so in right now. I was such a nerdo in high school. Oh my God. I was into comics and shit. Fuck, dude. Between rugby and football, when I wasn't banging cheerleaders I was reading the nerdiest comics I could find. Holy shit.

Full disclosure: never into comics.

• Like 2

Since we're all friends now, I think we all need to address the elephant in the room, there's a lot of sexual tension going on on these forums that I now see on my timeline. Just go to the bonezone already guys!!!

• Like 1

Quick divergence from the conversation, where's the part where HayeSean (I think it was mostly Hayes) talks about his Moleskine? Honestly don't even remember if it was RSS or HH. But my friend posted a douchy pic of a Moleskine on FB and it made me think of it.

went and saw xman tales of future plans in 3d.

the cool thing about 3d is for the first couple minutes you look a fool, running out of the theater when the train is coming right at you, but by the end of the teasers the 3d effect is p much unnoticeable and from then on its basically just watching a movie with dollar store sunglasses on, the perfect cinema experience

• Like 10

plus the tickets are 2 extra dollars, it's like I died and gone to hog heaven

• Like 3