🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 33 — Anders Holm, Our Close Friend

Busy week. I haven't listened to this week's podcast or been able to comment here in the forums. I think I might be over it now. They'll never have Brett Gelman on so whats the point?

• Like 1

Hey did any of you see the previews for tonight's Challenges, two bros have to climb a wood wall by punching it.

• Like 3

Hey did any of you see the previews for tonight's Challenges, two bros have to climb a wood wall by punching it.

who the fuck has time to watch reality tv any more? im too busy getting jerked off in the louvre by any number of high school teachers while their powerful husbands greenlight my next blockbuster smash to worry about if CJ is or is not gonna punch a guys face (he is)

• Like 8

I've had a busy week and not been able to listen to the ep yet...but christ...you guys are straight up killing it in the forums this week. Bustin my whole shit up, gang.

You're funny and I'm happy to call you all vague internet friends and associates.

Also, fuck Tim Treese. No real reason...just feel like you had that coming.

• Like 5

Also, fuck Tim Treese. No real reason...just feel like you had that coming.

I've actually recently become more Zen recently (saw the Big Lebowski again yesterday) so I actually don't even really think that I care about that.

But mostly I don't care because you're probably just some small-dick-having basic hick in some garbage flyover state farming some beets or something.

• Like 5

You guys are inspiring me to make cool shit. I wanna make more music for podcasts. FORUM PEOPLE: what should I do? Remix of the Hollywood Handbook theme? Take another crack at a popcorn gallery theme? Agata, do you guys need any Earhump segment themes or anything? GUIDE ME fuckers

• Like 5

Take another crack at a popcorn gallery theme?

Feels unnecessary. Maybe biased, but I feel like we're in a really, really good place with the Popcorn Gallery theme.

• Like 4

Andy make a teaser freaser theme so they'll do it more often.

• Like 5

Feels unnecessary. Maybe biased, but I feel like we're in a really, really good place with the Popcorn Gallery theme.

Loyal fans might remember that back in the day I did a Popcorn Gallery theme that was praised by Hayes and Sean for being very long (they said they wished it was longer) and by Grace Helbig for being "anxiety inducing." So you have some big shoes to fill

https://soundcloud.c...andbook-popcorn

Andy make a teaser freaser theme so they'll do it more often.

Not a bad idea

• Like 3

Man, I finally get back to the forums from my lengthy base jump training in Tokyo and I come to find out that I've missed the meet up. Well, don't worry guys, I am going to be back in full force now.

Did I miss anything else important while I was gone?

• Like 2

Man, I finally get back to the forums from my lengthy base jump training in Tokyo and I come to find out that I've missed the meet up. Well, don't worry guys, I am going to be back in full force now.

Did I miss anything else important while I was gone?

9/11

• Like 3

I'm just straight-up hard.

JeffreyParties, could you weigh in on this sensation I'm experiencing?

Shit, I didn't see this until now. Hopefully you didn't get too scared from your rock hard shaft and do something stupid. I'm sorry, friend.

Re: me liking things

I can't like things from my phone, and I only read the forums on my phone when I'm waiting for a smoothie or my driver is looking for parking or my girlfriend is telling me a story or something.

We need questions for MISTER DAVID WAING

• Like 13

David, you recently got into some trouble after you made certain comments about how you would have reacted if you were Jay-Z and what you would do if, quote, "any woman got in my face like that on an elevator." Is that cause you're a New Yorker?

• Like 2

mr wain, how do you get such STELLAr performances from the ppl you direct?

• Like 5

Hi Mr. Wain have you ever noticed that your first initial and last name almost make the name "Dwain" like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson? Could you please speak your thoughts on The Rock Johnson please. Thank you!

• Like 2

We need questions for MISTER DAVID WAING

Question for Sean: Was that a reference to the Stella episode 2 (The Campaign) where they burst into the apartment meeting room and Show introduces David Wain but as a southerner and says "Mister DAVID WAIN"?

Question for David: Who was the best kiss on the TV show Stella? You kissed lots of women. Can you give the listeners some tips on how to kiss so many women?

EDIT: Found the clip.

at 1:54

Mr. Wain, You are the same age as my parents and I had to Google your name because I have never heard of you. What makes you think that you are relevant enough to make any meaningful contribution to the current comedic landscape? Also, are you my dad?

I miss the bros putting "stars" in their place. How can S+H be my tied for first heroes if they keep treating their guests with respect as if theyre on the same level

• Like 3

Mr. Wain,

Whats wearing glasses like? I have pretty good vision so I've never had to.

Thank you for your time.

• Like 3

David, where has all the time gone?

• Like 2

David, where has all the time gone?

It's gone awain. Just kidding.

• Like 3

Mr David, I heard that you grew up in the Cleveland suburbs why is Coventry street full of hipsters now also why do your sports teams suck?

• Like 1