🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 135 — Ute of the Butte

I'm sure this can't be the case, but after listening to these episodes and watching Jason on Playing House, it seemed like they just let him go nearly completely off script and rolled with it.

• Like 1

I'm sure this can't be the case, but after listening to these episodes and watching Jason on Playing House, it seemed like they just let him go nearly completely off script and rolled with it.

Trying to contain Jason to a script is a fools errand. Just throw him a premise, sit back, and try not to jerk off.

• Like 1

According to interviews I've seen with Jess and Len, they actually improv in front of their writers and that gets turned into episodes. I can't imagine they don't also improv on top of that writing when on set.

According to interviews I've seen with Jess and Len, they actually improv in front of their writers and that gets turned into episodes. I can't imagine they don't also improv on top of that writing when on set.

Oh, I'm sure there is improv, but that particular episode just felt like Mantzoukas was given free reign to go wherever he wanted.

Oh, I'm sure there is improv, but that particular episode just felt like Mantzoukas was given free reign to go wherever he wanted.

the best part of that episode is John Lutz's character is named Rodney aka the kid in the STARZ program who wears way to many trench coats

This episode is amazing. What chemistry! I am so jealous of all these UCB friendships.

I think I laughed the hardest at Bessers yelling in reaction to having his nipples sucked.

Sign in to follow this