🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 135 — Ute of the Butte

OH MY HELL!

This might've been the great I4H in the history of the show...Hell, in the entirity of the podcast universe!

This was a dream line up to beat all dream line ups. I don't think I ever laughed that hard in my life.....

koolaidman-ohno.jpg?w=490

• Like 1

Zouks losing it during the Kool Aid Man sketch during the hobo part almost made me stand up and applaud.

One of my favorite "Jason Mantzoukas' 'oh boys'"©

• Like 1

Please let there be a bonus ep on Tuesday. Please let there be a bonus ep on Tuesday. Please let there be a bonus ep on Tuesday.

• Like 7

The Silence of the Lambs scene hurt me physically from stifled office laughter. Half the fun was trying to figure out if Jessica was in character or not while saying "this isn't funny." Incredible episode!

• Like 6

I want to vote this entire episode for next greatest hits. Non-stop laughter throughout for me. X-Files and Kool-Aid man make for great sci-fi.

Listening to the last bit, I'm convinced that Lennon Parham should be on Fargo season 2. "Not everything is demons, y'know?"

I think Ute of the Butte has finally surpassed Battleship Strapon as my favorite episode ever. The scenes were amazing and full of callbacks, the chemistry was palpable, and the banter was hilarious... Plus it had some X-Files stuff in it.

Of course Jessica was talking about the inbred episode called 'Home'. I saw when it premiered and I was about 8. and it scared the shit out of me. It was the first episode I'd seen, and I refused to watch another for about 10 years. That was a top 5 screwed up episode.

Playing House is really good too, check it out if you haven't. (Although I'm sure most people on Earwolf have.)

• Like 1

Those married cop characters were amazing. I want to hear them do them on CBB. I also want a TV show of these characters called Butte Force.

• Like 2

Jessica continuously threatening to stop the Silence of the Lamb scene while still in the scene was the greatest moment in i4h history.

• Like 4

Of course this great episode warrants a re-listen of the first St. Clair/Parham/Mantzoukas episode.

"THERE AIN'T NO FISH AT THE PHISH SHOW!"

But I got some lures, and some bobbers!

• Like 1

NOOOOOO!!!! THIS IS NOT A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT TO BE RAISING A GLASS-FILLED OF LIQUID BOWL OF CHILD!!!

• Like 4

Jason's start to the lotion scene was fucking brilliant. He is magical.

it was really funny how little prompting was required to get in to scenes, like the first one i dont know if everyone was even introduced yet

• Like 1

Jessica: "Jason called me, saying "I got to get out of here!"

Jason: "That literally never happened."

913lv.jpg

• Like 5

No ifs, ands, or Buttes about it. This episode was the best. It made me want to fold my little baby carrot in sideways.

• Like 1

I came here to vote for a scene and realized I can't pick just one. If it's something for the best of I might have to go with the 9-11 one, simply because the others all had (amazing) callbacks.

i want to hear so much more from those cop characters

• Like 2

Jessica continuously threatening to stop the Silence of the Lamb scene while still in the scene was the greatest moment in i4h history.

Her sincere aversion to anything even remotely scary is so funny, and even funnier with a really tight-knit group like this because you just know they're going to push her as close to the edge as they possibly can.

• Like 1

Her sincere aversion to anything even remotely scary is so funny, and even funnier with a really tight-knit group like this because you just know they're going to push her as close to the edge as they possibly can.

I love how they are bringing up stuff she likes in real life to actually link it to Silence of the Lamb scenes. Random books, movies, and Prince Edward Island.

• Like 1

You guys have to finish the youtube video with the possessed doll. I had seen the video and when the clip started I was so excited only to realize you guys started the scene before the doll starts vibrating and jumping everywhere.....

• Like 1

finally got to listen to this one on a roadtrip yesterday...

CRAFT CORNER REFERENCE

tumblr_n5dmx9Icz41qzx1gjo1_250.gif

I love JessandLen and that everything they do references more JessandLen

and if you guys aren't watching Playing House we can't be friends anymore

• Like 4

You guys have to finish the youtube video with the possessed doll. I had seen the video and when the clip started I was so excited only to realize you guys started the scene before the doll starts vibrating and jumping everywhere.....

I played them this part after the scene just cuz they had to see.

• Like 5

k6bGprb.jpg

I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said. Flawless episode. Three of the funniest improvisers of all time.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this