🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 200 — The Jim Rome Special

After 199 episodes of Sklarbro Country, Randy & Jason give credit where credit is due. For this special 200th episode, they speak with sports talk radio icon Jim Rome about his incredible sports radio career. They'll cover everything from Jim skipping class to instead spend his time at the college radio station in UC Santa Barbara, to the language his fans speak within The Jim Rome Show, to the birth of the annual Smack-Off, to his personal beef with soccer, and his passion for horse racing. Plus, throughout the show there will be some special messages from some of the citizens of the calming shores wishing the Sklarbros a happy 200th episode!

• Like 1

The Jim Rome Show is where I discovered the Sklar Brothers, and the Sklar Brothers plugging their new podcast on The Jim Rome Show is how I discovered Earwolf, Comedy Bang Bang, and all the other Earwolf greats.

• Like 1

The Jim Rome Show is where I discovered the Sklar Brothers, and the Sklar Brothers plugging their new podcast on The Jim Rome Show is how I discovered Earwolf, Comedy Bang Bang, and all the other Earwolf greats.

Ditto

I've known and actively hated Rome for a long time from his Fox and ESPN shows.

This was a great interview, and I think he turned me.

Sign in to follow this