🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 181.5 — 5/23/14 TWO CHARTED 120

It's time to gain some more insight into Armen Weitzman's mind on this week's Two Charted. In this episode Armen fires some shots at Rock N' Roll, attempts to fight irony by counting down a comedic chart, and dishes out some solid life wisdom. Plus Kuku speaks on her love for her little rat, Scott, and the group has a serious discussion about the merits of twerking. Let's just all try and enjoy our lives.

Shame on me for expressing a distaste for Armen in the past. His opening up in this Twooch has won me over. Best episode so far with him.

Arcade Fire is Not Rock.

It's something- else.

Breakup soundtrack.

• Like 1

Armen -

Stop shitting on yourself so much. I really liked your music chart and you started talking about the Beach Boys and I was right with you, 100%, and then you said "I hate how I sound" right when I was thinking "He's kinda killing it right now". So, keep it up, be a little more confident in your opinions!

• Like 4

I'm looking forward to Howie coming back because I miss him, but I have to say I've really taken a liking to Armen, especially as he gets more comfortable.

Sign in to follow this