🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 289 — The Exorcism of Cake Boss

Straight from the cake kitchen, our old buddy Buddy Valastro aka Cake Boss (Cake Boss!) returns to talk about the new changes in the Star Wars canon when suddenly his body is possessed. The spirit of the recently deceased narco-sculptor H.R. Giger is back from hell for some unfinished business and the only one who can send him back is Reverend Robert Parsimony. So tune in for the first ever exorcism in Comedy Bang! Bang! history!

Oh yes! Gourley as Giger! I'm so stoked! Exclamation points, you guys!

• Like 2

10 minutes in, and already loving it. This episode has some of the best background Sklar brother disapproving looks yet!

• Like 4

I just splooged. Then I saw the guests, reeled it back in and splooged again. IT'S BEEN A WHILE since my favourite baked good enthusiast made an appearance... and IT'S BEEN way too long since Gourley was on! He is a star!

• Like 3

WAH?! Oh my god! I can't wait to listen to this!~

• Like 1

Imagining the visual sculpture equivalent to the public's reception of Grown Ups 2 is almost certain to give me night terrors for the rest of my life. One last gift from our good friend, HR.

Awesome seeing a favorite character from my most favorite non Earwolf podcast join in on the CBB fun. Also pleased albeit cautiously optimistic at Matt not completely squashing the potential for more SuperEgo podcasts in the future.

Good show as always.

• Like 2

Oh boy, Scott really needs to re-watch Moneyball. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW BASEBALL I GOTTA LISTEN TO CAKE BOSS!

Matt Gourley should have been a CBB regular like PFT or Andy Daly for all these years.

Let's rectify that by making him a regular now, Chocktaw!

• Like 18

Longtime listener firsttime caller. Didn't expect a show today (Memorial Day holiday), kinda depressed, nowhere to go, and to see a new show was made with my two secret favorites -- P. Francis Tompkins and the guy who does Giger -- curdled my depression into happy blood success cream. You guys are the best thing and I love you.

• Like 7

I've read the latest Vogue and exoskeletons ARE the new endoskeletons.

Exoskeletons: The New Black

All three guys are tantalizingly close to wearing the Mantzoukas uniform.

Pretty much everything about this episode was perfect.

• Like 4

Scott: "so what unfinished business do you have before you go returneth to hell?"

Giger: "I don't know . I am trying to figure it out. Probably something to do with my wife Carmen Maria Scheifele Giger."

Scott: "your what?"

Giger: "My wife ."

Scott: "your what?"

Giger: "WIFE!!!!"

• Like 8

I was afraid that when Hey Really Giger's ovulating mood sac finally burst and he left this earth that

Gourley would retire his character. I can't tell you how excited I am to hear him again. Hail Satan!!

• Like 4

fuck yes this is an instant favorite of mine what a monday what a podcast!

I think this somehow managed to top Time Bobby 3 as my all-time favourite episode.

• Like 1

I was afraid that when Hey Really Giger's ovulating mood sac finally burst and he left this earth that

Gourley would retire his character. I can't tell you how excited I am to hear him again. Hail Satan!!

Let a little boy dream, but imagine a star studded 2 parter Bling Blonk using Cake Boss as a gateway into the after life. All the possibilities.. Beach Heaven... The guy laughing in Wipeout... Huell Howser ... Hey Really... Chewy(?)... Dismissive Jimmy Stewart... A motley crew of suicide victims... The King of Pop (Soon-Yi!).

Excuse me while I go write some erotic fan fiction.

• Like 6

gotta say, I was very disappointed at the lack of Prince... ahem, I mean Prints during Riddle Me This section.

but then again, I'm surprised he doesn't take some sort of legal action just based on the fact that Scott and other Earwolf hosts/guests talk about him all the time... because YouTube and most other video sites are void of all things "formerly known as" relevant.

in short, I just want to party.....man

I demand, nay humbly request, more Gourley.

This episode was great, lots of ball busting, tangents, and a ludicrous plot.

• Like 2

a ludicrous plot

I can't imagine what you mean by this.

a ludicrous plot

I can't imagine what you mean by this.

I meant the fact that Cake Boss (cake boss) wasn't invited to the wrap party was ludicrous. Guess I should've specified.

• Like 3