🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
action52

Front page updates slow on PCs

I've noticed that there always seems to be a delay of at least an hour or so before the front page displays new podcasts. I have noticed this happening in Chrome, Firefox, and IE so it doesn't seem to be a browser issue. However when I view the pages on my smartphone it is always perfectly up to date. Also there is no problem on the individual programs' pages.

So today, for example, I went to the front page 5 minutes ago and it was still displaying Ronna & Beverly, Sklarbro Country, and Totally Laime, No Comedy Bang Bang, Cracked, or new Yo! Is This Racist? episodes. I was able to download them by clicking on "SHOWS" and then going to the ones I wanted, so it didn't seriously inconvenience me, but obviously it isn't supposed to work that way.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

• Like 1

Well, I finally figured out a way to get an up-to-date front page for the Earwolf site. When I'm on the front page, if I click on "Earwolf" it will basically reload the front page again, only this time it will put the most current podcasts at the front of the page like it should.

A very strange bug. Again, if I visit the site an hour or two after the new podcasts have gone up, it always loads normally. Although come to think of it the front page is usually off where it says how many posts are in the comments section. So maybe the front page is loading information from an hour before or something? Definitely weird.

Sign in to follow this