🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 34 — David Wain, Our Close Friend

this was a good episode and good posts so far everyone. I am available to be on any kind of radio show or podcasts I will do my best to not ruin your thing thank you

there's really no excuse for not habing a forums p cast this week.

tim, if you could just buy us all microphones and new computers then we can get started immediately.

• Like 2

unrelated to the episode but im looking for a cohost for a christian podcast, holyword goodbook, pls apply via pms or facbook

Do we have to like Christianity to be considered for the position? I went to a Catholic high school and got detention a lot for dress code violations and also one time when I pushed my theology teacher to tell my class about condoms (he was in charge of my school's version of "sex ed" but he only gave us the basics on natural family planning and checking the cervical mucus levels of his wife who also worked at our school). My 2 best friends in high school went down to DC to hold up pictures of dead fetuses on the mall at one of those dumb million march things-- they're Obama voters now. Anyway, I am hardworking, professional, a team-player and always on time! But like I mentioned, I'd need to know if liking Christianity is a crucial part of the job. I look forward to talking to you more about this position as I feel I would be a great asset to your team!

P.S. Great fuckin ep

• Like 5

I actually don't like ANY religions, and I thought that this forum was going to be a respite from all the Crazy Christians, and Organised Religion is actually such a SCAM I can't believe people FALL for it. More jokes:

Judaism = Boo-daism

Hinduism = Hin-don't-ism

Jainism = Painism, in the butt-ism.

Btw, does anyone know how much Bill Maher pays for jokes?

• Like 4

checking the cervical mucus levels of his wife who also worked at our school)

whoa, this seems like some advanced level sh*t for the class your describing

"kids, if there are two things you need to know about sex, #1 with a bullet is doing it before marriage will lead to u burning in hell for all eternity, and #2, you really got to check those mucus levels if you want to get a woman properly pregged out, if you are lax on this point u have the chance of wasting the whole sexing"

• Like 5

enhance

HQKMUfw.jpg

While I don't have Hayes' email I do have Sean's, I'll sell it to you for 10,000 dollars. Sorry Sean times are tough, I need that cash, of course you could always pay me 5,000 to keep it a secret.

• Like 1

I have a podcast. In fact, now that I'm looking at my username, I am a podcast. I promise to mention some type of religion on tomorrow night's episode.

RE: Alyssa and Pro-Version-Didn't-Fulfill-gate, I'm a nice guy. It's all good. What up, gurl? Drop me a line, 'Lyss.

• Like 1

greggy... have I ever read u this poem or maybe its a story its about this guy whos walking on the beach and hes all alone and hes like looking back at his footsteps and theres only one set of footsteps but hes thinking maybe there should be 2 sets because he was walking with jesus but then he realizes jesus is on a jet ski and hes shouting something hard to hear. i think he says "come on in man! waters fine!" and the guy runs into the water but then he's covered in this dark red stuff and hes like "Wtf dude?" and jesus is like "I told you, the waters wine!" and then they both turn around at the same time and theyre like "holy crp! there were 2 sets of footsteps the whole time!"

• Like 9

...and checking the cervical mucus levels of his wife who also worked at our school

So, he taught you to just check her levels in particular but not any other woman's levels.

"Alright, class, my wife Alyssa is here today so I can teach you all about her cervical mucus levels. Now, the first thing you need to know going into this lesson is knowing--huh... ok... Alright so you all know who Charlie Chaplin was and what kindof hat he wore was, right? Great, keep that hat shape in mind and then let us begin."

• Like 1

greggy... have I ever read u this poem or maybe its a story its about this guy whos walking on the beach and hes all alone and hes like looking back at his footsteps and theres only one set of footsteps but hes thinking maybe there should be 2 sets because he was walking with jesus but then he realizes jesus is on a jet ski and hes shouting something hard to hear. i think he says "come on in man! waters fine!" and the guy runs into the water but then he's covered in this dark red stuff and hes like "Wtf dude?" and jesus is like "I told you, the waters wine!" and then they both turn around at the same time and theyre like "holy crp! there were 2 sets of footsteps the whole time!"

i dont think so but u can read me poetry anytime big boy~~

• Like 2

So, he taught you to just check her levels in particular but not any other woman's levels.

Whoops I made a grammatical error and you done busted me real good! I'd like to now pull the English-is-my-second-language card, thank you, it's been a struggle but I get better every day like a fine wine lol B) :P:lol:

But I mean, yea, we def checked those levels. I dunno if you guys care but a neat tip is that her mucus would thin out right before she was about to ovulate so that'd be a great time for my theology teacher to CEASE AND DESIST or else there'd be a 6th child on the horizon, k bye that's all I've got for now!

Again, great ep, Tuesday is my favorite day of the week

• Like 3

Anyone else think it's weird that a human woman lays eggs like a bird sort of, but a chicken is much smaller than a lady but lays a bigger egg? And we eat the eggs from a chicken but not a lady? Is a chicken egg a chicken period? Is there a Professor Blastoff about this?

• Like 1

tbh i dont have an opinion about any of those things

• Like 3

tbh i dont have an opinion about any of those things

Probably because you had a abstinence-only sex education sponsored by amerikkkan Chri$tianity, yes?

Europe is #1 best country in the world, woo-hoo!

Seriously, brah, get educated, people are eating chicken periods and no-one is doing anything about it.

• Like 1

my sex ed class was decent, but my parents had already told me all the things

• Like 3

School is just a racket anyway man. They don't teach you what you need to know anyway. They just preprogram and brainwash your mind, man, so you can be a good factory worker or fast food cashier. Alright, man??

So then they teach you about a nice little birds and bees and all the big soft kissy stuff, but then you find yourself in the real world, man, and you've got 12 Japanese businessmen all standing around looking at you and you don't know what to do. Sex ed? We need to UN-learn

• Like 2

My sex-ed class was tight. The lady who cut my hair jerked me off when I was like 13. She basically just tugged me off and said, "now you try, for the rest of your life."

P.S. She wore an eye-patch for the rest of her life, and died when I was 14. Direct hit.

• Like 4

unrelated to the episode but im looking for a cohost for a christian podcast, holyword goodbook, pls apply via pms or facbook

my girlfriend would LOVE to apply for your podcast via pms. amirite fellas! hahaha.

just kidding I don't have a girlfriend

• Like 5

this was a very good episode of the podcast "Hollywood Handbook." if you're on the fence about listening to this weeks episode of the podcast "Hollywood Handbook," i would definitely suggest doing so. it made me laugh.

thank you all

• Like 12

Agreed, very good eppo.

I was at a lakeside paradise all weekend transporting various heavy things into the water, so I missed the facebook k'nex in the last thread, but I just want to say it's nice that every one is connecting. It's good to grow your business and your personal brand, but growing your friendships is sometimes underrated too.

• Like 2

putting in the docks is my favorite chore of all time, mwn.

i'm just posting here to see if burdrulz will read page 3 this week.

nobody cheat and tell him okay.

thanks.

• Like 4

heard burdrulz likes to smoke ground up fingernails. eeewwww but hehe hope he sees this

• Like 6

Treese, your song sounds AMAZING on the Pro Version. So clear.

I didn't buy the Pro Version this week (I'm saving up for when they have Bob Balaban on the show), so I think my bitrate was closer to 128 kbps. I may have misheard Tim's wonderful Popcorn Gallery tune...did he say "Sean and Hayes let the viewers ask the questions"? Tim buddy, are you able to somehow WATCH Hollywood Handbook on a Verizon V-Cast, Macintosh 850, or at an Applebee's or something... or was this merely a misunderstanding due to my excessively poor bitrate?

• Like 4

I didn't buy the ProVersion this week (I'm saving up for when they have Bob Balaban on the show), so I think my bitrate was closer to 128 kbps. I may have misheard Tim's wonderful Popcorn Gallery tune...did he say "Sean and Hayes let the viewers ask the questions"? Tim buddy, are you able to somehow WATCH Hollywood Handbook on a Verizon V-Cast or a Macintosh 850 or something or was this merely a misunderstanding due to my excessively poor bitrate?

The pro version is video...

You're not supposed to be asking questions unless you're on the pro version. Please rectify or I'll have to report to Agata pee.

• Like 3

um i am on the free version, and technically its an enhanced show like superego so if you watch it with the right player its a slideshow of pictures that pertain to what they're talking about, try listening with VLC media player on your home computer

• Like 8