🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 34 — David Wain, Our Close Friend

Can someone isolate the laugh at the 17:10 mark so Tim can sample it in his next song?

It actually reminds me of that laugh that Hayes pulled off as Woodie when he was doing some voice acting. I'm surprised they didn't even talk about Hayes' role in The Toy Story during their discussion about the art form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgqIB2QT1ro

• Like 13

ok i will fanfic too:

one time sean came over to my house. we were going to go to his because he has a pool but his dad said he couldnt have anyone over until he cleaned the basement. we played table tennis and listened to a death grips mix tape (i dont think he liked it tho, kept saying 'too scary' until it was over). then we tried to call hayes but used my phone so we only got his voicemail. then sean took me to dinner but it was some weird cold rolled up fish stuff, gross.

• Like 7

Toby Keith Sweat,

I'm so happy to see that you are back to being Toby Keith Sweat. Not that Toby Keith is Sweet was a bad name. I'm certainly not saying that. But Toby Keith Sweat is such a bonafide classic. Two musical titans, from two very different genres of tunes, melded together into one bodacious character.

Glad to have you back in your true form. Maybe I'll congratulate you on Twitter, too. So these people have to follow us to see our deeper convos about life and fucking bitches and stuff.

-Bozos

• Like 1

It actually reminds me of that laugh that Hayes pulled off as Woodie when he was doing some voice acting. I'm surprised they didn't even talk about Hayes' role in The Toy Story during their discussion about the art form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgqIB2QT1ro

this is so good it makes me want to cry.

• Like 3

Toby Keith Sweat,

I'm so happy to see that you are back to being Toby Keith Sweat. Not that Toby Keith is Sweet was a bad name. I'm certainly not saying that. But Toby Keith Sweat is such a bonafide classic. Two musical titans, from two very different genres of tunes, melded together into one bodacious character.

Glad to have you back in your true form. Maybe I'll congratulate you on Twitter, too. So these people have to follow us to see our deeper convos about life and fucking bitches and stuff.

-Bozos

two great tastes together at once. im like the freakin reeses peanut butter cup of people who post on internet message boards about podcasts, here!

and thank you, bozos. its just-- its just nice that someone notices, you know??

• Like 3

enhance

HQKMUfw.jpg

I was able to enhance vector 3b27 and then prefix the pixel data ratio, and I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised with what I found...

Ladies and gents, Hayes' email adress is:

bigdongslongmon@hotmail.com

• Like 10

Toby Keith Sweat,

-Bozos

two great tastes together at once. im like the freakin reeses peanut butter cup of people who post on internet message boards about podcasts, here!

and thank you, bozos. its just-- its just nice that someone notices, you know??

• Like 1

Ladies and gents, Hayes' email adress is:

Ah crap... I guess as soon as he saw my posting he had his smart little computer genius nephew change his account.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain hotmail.com by mx1.hotmail.com. [65.54.188.72].

The error that the other server returned was:

550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

• Like 1

putting in the docks is my favorite chore of all time, mwn.

i'm just posting here to see if burdrulz will read page 3 this week.

nobody cheat and tell him okay.

thanks.

I did it!

• Like 2

tbh i wasnt feeling the first one but post 2 was like an echo that really clarified the ideas to me

• Like 8

Lots of good posts this week, congrats everyone. This is a sincere post.

PS I hope you all are doing well

• Like 4

Riddle me this....

Q: Who helps Andy Kneis with his computer problems?

Hint: It's not his nephew....

Someone get this guy on a popsicle stick. The world needs to see this joke

• Like 6

So I was putting some frozen chicken in the microwave today and it said three pieces for three minutes and so I put it in for 3 minutes and 30 seconds because I know that those directions are ALWAYS bullshit. Well lo and behold, I take them out after 3:30 and they're still cold on the inside. I had to put them in for another 3 minutes just to get them warm throughout.

So, I'm going to be suing Tyson chicken for false advertising. This is bullshit...WHAT IF I HAD TO BE SOMEWHERE AND DIDN'T HAVE 3 EXTRA MINUTES TO SPARE. I think I have a pretty strong case and am looking to expand my wealth by 3.5 million dollars now. (1 million for every extra minute I had to wait)

• Like 2

I think I have a pretty strong case and am looking to expand my wealth by 3.5 million dollars now. (1 million for every extra minute I had to wait)

3.5 million dollars isn't cool, you know what's cool? 3.5 billion dollars.

(a billion is a hundred million so it's a hundred times as cool)

• Like 4

I didn't even think about reaching into the billion beacoup bucks bonanza, Andrew. Great advice. I'm gonna bleed the Pigs (or chickens) at Tyson for all they've got.

Unrelated note, crunched the numbers and discovered that knock off brand pop tarts are 26x better than name brand Pop Tarts. Thanks for stopping by "Joe's Crunching Number Nook!"

• Like 2

So I was putting some frozen chicken in the microwave today and it said three pieces for three minutes and so I put it in for 3 minutes and 30 seconds because I know that those directions are ALWAYS bullshit. Well lo and behold, I take them out after 3:30 and they're still cold on the inside. I had to put them in for another 3 minutes just to get them warm throughout.

So, I'm going to be suing Tyson chicken for false advertising. This is bullshit...WHAT IF I HAD TO BE SOMEWHERE AND DIDN'T HAVE 3 EXTRA MINUTES TO SPARE. I think I have a pretty strong case and am looking to expand my wealth by 3.5 million dollars now. (1 million for every extra minute I had to wait)

please use your tyson money to donate $301 to the podcast "Hollywood Handbook" so as to make Tim Treese seem like a cheap piece of crap

• Like 5

OK since everyone else is fanfictioning and shit I'll do it too.

I met Sean and Hayes. We fucked. It was kinky. End.

• Like 6

Two dragons draggin their well endowed well used meat spears across the floor appear flying miles above the horizon, and their dicks are still touchin the floor so y'kno they're big s'fuck. It is the Dragon Boyz, Hayes and Sean.

I'll let some one else continue this one. I just think we should get a little more fantastical. I'm into talking animals and mythic creatures etc etc ok

• Like 4

Guyssssss this is what I'm worried about. Don't have a fight on my FB wall! My Aunt just posted right below you guys and now she's going to get all the notifications!!!!!!

EDIT: It's just like when Sean's dad walked in on that house party he was throwing!

• Like 5

We aren't fighting. Your mother and I are just having a disagreement. NOW GET BACK IN YOUR ROOM YOU LITTLE SHIT!

Wow, this reflects poorly on my childhood.

• Like 3

If I could quote Sean here for a second from Episode 31 - Dave Thomas, Our Close Friend:

"You guys listen to U Talkin' U2 To Me?"

If so, anybody else think Scott and Scott sort of ripped off Hayes and Sean's "BYE!" send-off? (Adam) Scott has been dropping it on almost every episode now and Scott (Anchorman) has started to as well. The byes are very similar and I KNOW Hayes and Sean started doing it first.

Thoughts?

"bye" "bye-bye" and "goodbye" are all © Sean Clements.

• Like 6